- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 4 dentists who accept CIGNA POS near Vienna, VA.
Dr. Eugene Schlank works as a general dentist in Fairfax, VA. His average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Hasan Osseiran's area of specialization is dentistry. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Delta Dental, Cigna, and CIGNA EPO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Osseiran accepts.
Dr. Kris Popli works as a general dentist in Vienna, VA. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and Delphi are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Popli accepts.