- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver near King George, VA.
Dr. Richard Cottrell works as a general dentist in King George, VA. Dr. Cottrell's clinical interests encompass dental implant surgery, teeth whitening, and invisalign. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Invisalign, Teeth Whitening