We found 5 cardiologists who accept Coventry Gold HMO near Bluefield, VA.
Dr. Naeem Qazi's specialty is adult cardiology. He graduated from the University of the Punjab and Punjab Medical College. Dr. Qazi's medical residency was performed at St. Francis Medical Center, Trenton. He is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. Dr. Qazi (or staff) speaks Urdu.
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal sees patients in Bluefield, VA. His medical specialty is pediatric cardiology. Dr. Iqbal attended medical school at Quaid-e-Azam Medical College. His training includes a residency program at Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more. Dr. Iqbal (or staff) speaks the following languages: Urdu and Arabic.
Dr. Ashutosh Chandel's area of specialization is adult cardiology. Dr. Chandel (or staff) is conversant in Hindi. He graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College and then he performed his residency at Maricopa Medical Center, John Stroger Hospital of Cook County, and a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. Dr. Chandel takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Stephen Ward sees patients in Bluefield, WV. His medical specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. Dr. Ward studied medicine at West Virginia University School of Medicine.
Dr. Anil Agarwal's area of specialization is adult cardiology. He honors several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. He attended medical school at Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow