We found 5 cardiologists who accept Coventry Gold HMO near Bluefield, VA.
Dr. Naeem Qazi's specialty is adult cardiology. He accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of the Punjab and Punjab Medical College. For his professional training, Dr. Qazi completed a residency program at St. Francis Medical Center, Trenton. In addition to English, Dr. Qazi (or staff) speaks Urdu.
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal is a pediatric cardiologist. Dr. Iqbal honors several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. Before performing his residency at Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo, Dr. Iqbal attended Quaid-e-Azam Medical College for medical school. Dr. Iqbal (or staff) speaks Urdu and Arabic.
Dr. Ashutosh Chandel is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. He is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Chandel attended Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College for medical school and subsequently trained at Maricopa Medical Center, John Stroger Hospital of Cook County, and a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago for residency. Dr. Chandel (or staff) speaks Hindi.
Dr. Stephen Ward is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He studied medicine at West Virginia University School of Medicine. Dr. Ward is an in-network provider for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Anil Agarwal is an adult cardiology specialist. He is a graduate of Government Medical College, Nagpur. He is an in-network provider for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow