We found 5 cardiologists who accept Coventry Gold HMO near Bluefield, VA.
Dr. Naeem Qazi's specialty is adult cardiology. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Qazi accepts. Dr. Qazi attended medical school at the University of the Punjab and Punjab Medical College. He completed his residency training at St. Francis Medical Center, Trenton. Dr. Qazi (or staff) is conversant in Urdu.
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal practices pediatric cardiology. He studied medicine at Quaid-e-Azam Medical College. Dr. Iqbal's training includes a residency program at Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. Dr. Iqbal (or staff) speaks the following languages: Urdu and Arabic.
Dr. Ashutosh Chandel practices adult cardiology. In addition to English, Dr. Chandel (or staff) speaks Hindi. After attending Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College for medical school, he completed his residency training at Maricopa Medical Center, John Stroger Hospital of Cook County, and a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chandel takes.
Dr. Stephen Ward is a Bluefield, WV physician who specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Ward attended medical school at West Virginia University School of Medicine. He honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.
Dr. Anil Agarwal specializes in adult cardiology. He honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Agarwal studied medicine at Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow