We found 5 cardiologists who accept Coventry Gold HMO near Bluefield, VA.
Dr. Naeem Qazi's area of specialization is adult cardiology. Dr. Qazi accepts several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. After completing medical school at the University of the Punjab and Punjab Medical College, he performed his residency at St. Francis Medical Center, Trenton. Dr. Qazi (or staff) is conversant in Urdu.
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal is a medical specialist in pediatric cardiology. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. He studied medicine at Quaid-e-Azam Medical College. For his residency, Dr. Iqbal trained at Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo. Dr. Iqbal (or staff) speaks the following languages: Urdu and Arabic.
Dr. Ashutosh Chandel is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. He is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, he performed his residency at Maricopa Medical Center, John Stroger Hospital of Cook County, and a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. In addition to English, Dr. Chandel (or staff) speaks Hindi.
Dr. Stephen Ward's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology; he sees patients in Bluefield, WV. He is a graduate of West Virginia University School of Medicine. He honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Anil Agarwal is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology. He honors several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. He studied medicine at Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow