We found 5 cardiologists who accept Coventry Gold HMO near Bluefield, VA.
Dr. Naeem Qazi is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. He takes several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. After attending the University of the Punjab and Punjab Medical College for medical school, he completed his residency training at St. Francis Medical Center, Trenton. In addition to English, Dr. Qazi (or staff) speaks Urdu.
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal's specialty is pediatric cardiology. He takes several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. He attended Quaid-e-Azam Medical College and then went on to complete his residency at Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo. Dr. Iqbal (or staff) is conversant in Urdu and Arabic.
Dr. Ashutosh Chandel specializes in adult cardiology. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chandel accepts. Before performing his residency at Maricopa Medical Center, John Stroger Hospital of Cook County, and a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago, Dr. Chandel attended Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College for medical school. In addition to English, Dr. Chandel (or staff) speaks Hindi.
Dr. Stephen Ward specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology and practices in Bluefield, WV. Dr. Ward is an in-network provider for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. He studied medicine at West Virginia University School of Medicine.
Dr. Anil Agarwal's medical specialty is adult cardiology. Dr. Agarwal attended medical school at Government Medical College, Nagpur. He honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow