- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 21 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO near Magna, UT.
Dr. Michael Boyack works as an orthodontist and general dentist in West Valley City, UT. Dr. Boyack is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Leland Powell's specialty is pediatric dentistry. Dr. Powell is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. David Mackay works as a dentist. He has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Mackay takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.