- Advising a company on how to make an office wheelchair-accessible
- Setting goals for rehabilitation
- Creating exercise or treatment plans to increase strength or range of motion
- Contacting support services within the patient’s community
- Creating adaptations for the home, school, or workplace
- Identifying coping strategies for pain or stress
- Educating families about a diagnosis
We found 7 occupational therapists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Choice near Wichita Falls, TX.
Ms. Teresa Schreiber's area of specialization is occupational therapy. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Ms. Shelly Cox works as an occupational therapist in Wichita Falls, TX. Ms. Cox takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice.
Ms. Tammy Moldenhauer specializes in occupational therapy. Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Ms. Moldenhauer accepts.