- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 3 gynecologists who accept Humana Bronze 4850/HMO Premier near Waco, TX.
Dr. Timothy McCormick sees patients in Temple, TX and Waco, TX. His medical specialty is gynecologic oncology. Dr. McCormick speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare. He attended medical school at the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. McCormick completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC). He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Gynecologic Cancer, Robotic Surgery
Dr. Jill Danford is an urologist and gynecologist in Waco, TX and Temple, TX. Dr. Danford's education and training includes medical school at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Her clinical interests include urogynecological problems. She is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Choice, United Healthcare HSA, and Humana HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She is affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Urogynecological Problems
Dr. Scotty Hermann is a specialist in general gynecology. He graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold.