We found 4 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare HSA near Waco, TX.
Dr. Mark Naylor's medical specialty is dermatopathology. Dr. Naylor has indicated that his clinical interests include melanoma. He honors United Healthcare Choice, United Healthcare HSA, and Humana HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of Alabama. He has received the distinction of Best Doctors in San Antonio, San Antonio Magazine, 2011-2013. Dr. Naylor is conversant in Medical Spanish. He is affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Melanoma
Dr. Ranhy Bang is a dermatologist. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Bang graduated from Texas A & M Health Science Center College of Medicine. She trained at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center for residency. Dr. Bang is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Surgical Procedures, Skin Issues
Dr. James Mason is a Waco, TX physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Mason graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Alan Northcutt specializes in dermatopathology and practices in Waco, TX. He accepts Aetna EPO, Aetna HSA, and United Healthcare Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Northcutt graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.