We found 5 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare HSA near Waco, TX.
Dr. Mark Naylor is a specialist in dermatopathology. He works in San Antonio, TX and Waco, TX. His areas of expertise include melanoma. United Healthcare Choice, United Healthcare HSA, and Humana HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Naylor takes. Before completing his residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of Alabama, Dr. Naylor attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. He has received professional recognition including the following: Best Doctors in San Antonio, San Antonio Magazine, 2011-2013. In addition to English, he speaks Medical Spanish. Dr. Naylor is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Melanoma
Dr. Cary Dunn's medical specialty is pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Dunn's areas of expertise include nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Dr. Dunn attended Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons for medical school.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, ... (Read more)
Dr. Ranhy Bang is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. Areas of expertise for Dr. Bang include skin issues. Dr. Bang is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. She is a graduate of Texas A & M Health Science Center College of Medicine and a graduate of the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center's residency program. She is affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Surgical Procedures, Skin Issues
Dr. James Mason is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He works in Waco, TX. Dr. Mason is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Alan Northcutt specializes in dermatopathology and practices in Waco, TX. Dr. Northcutt is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Aetna HSA, United Healthcare Choice, and more. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.