We found 4 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare HSA near Waco, TX.
Dr. Mark Naylor is a medical specialist in dermatopathology. In his practice, Dr. Naylor focuses on melanoma. Dr. Naylor is affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare. He is in-network for United Healthcare Choice, United Healthcare HSA, Humana HMO, and more. After completing medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, he performed his residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of Alabama. Dr. Naylor has received the following distinction: Best Doctors in San Antonio, San Antonio Magazine, 2011-2013. He speaks Medical Spanish.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Melanoma
Dr. Ranhy Bang is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. She obtained her medical school training at Texas A & M Health Science Center College of Medicine and performed her residency at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center. Dr. Bang is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Surgical Procedures, Skin Issues
Dr. James Mason's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). He is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. His average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Mason honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Mason has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Alan Northcutt's specialty is dermatopathology. He is in-network for Aetna EPO, Aetna HSA, United Healthcare Choice, and more. Dr. Northcutt studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.