We found 5 dermatologists who accept United Healthcare HSA near Waco, TX.
Dr. Mark Naylor is a dermatopathologist in San Antonio, TX and Waco, TX. Dr. Naylor's clinical interests encompass melanoma. He is in-network for United Healthcare Choice, United Healthcare HSA, and Humana HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Naylor completed residency programs at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and a hospital affiliated with the University of Alabama. Dr. Naylor has received the following distinction: Best Doctors in San Antonio, San Antonio Magazine, 2011-2013. In addition to English, he speaks Medical Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Melanoma, Skin Cancer
Dr. Cary Dunn's medical specialty is pediatric dermatology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Dunn's areas of expertise include the following: nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. He studied medicine at Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons. His residency was performed at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. The average patient rating for Dr. Dunn is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Dunn is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Hair Disorders, ... (Read more)
Dr. Ranhy Bang is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Her areas of expertise include skin issues. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Bang attended Texas A & M Health Science Center College of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center. She is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Dermatological Surgery, Dermatology, Medical Dermatology
Dr. James Mason sees patients in Waco, TX. His medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. On average, patients gave Dr. Mason a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Alan Northcutt practices dermatopathology in Waco, TX. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. Dr. Northcutt is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Aetna HSA, and United Healthcare Choice.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.