- Advising a company on how to make an office wheelchair-accessible
- Setting goals for rehabilitation
- Creating exercise or treatment plans to increase strength or range of motion
- Contacting support services within the patient’s community
- Creating adaptations for the home, school, or workplace
- Identifying coping strategies for pain or stress
- Educating families about a diagnosis
We found 10 occupational therapists who accept Blue Choice near Victoria, TX.
Ms. Stephanie Hessler's area of specialization is occupational therapy. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice.
Ms. Alison Wartsbaugh's specialty is occupational therapy. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Ms. Carolyn Starr works as a physical therapist and occupational therapist. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, and Blue Choice.