We found 3 general surgeons who accept Silver Choice HSA 3000 - 4 near Uvalde, TX.
Dr. Sandra Boenig's area of specialization is general surgery. Dr. Boenig is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gajanan Gaitonde's specialties are general practice and general surgery. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Gaitonde honors. He is a graduate of Grant Medical College.
Dr. Harry Watkins works as a general surgeon in Uvalde, TX. Dr. Watkins graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Watkins honors.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department