- Advising a company on how to make an office wheelchair-accessible
- Setting goals for rehabilitation
- Creating exercise or treatment plans to increase strength or range of motion
- Contacting support services within the patient’s community
- Creating adaptations for the home, school, or workplace
- Identifying coping strategies for pain or stress
- Educating families about a diagnosis
We found 6 occupational therapists who accept Blue Advantage Security HMO 100 near Tyler, TX.
Ms. Shauna Brown specializes in occupational therapy and practices in Tyler, TX. Ms. Brown takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice.
Ms. Elizabeth Olivier's specialty is occupational therapy. She is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.