We found 4 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 101 near Tyler, TX.
Dr. Jayson Terres is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He works in Tyler, TX. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Terres accepts. Dr. Terres attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Dr. Makoto Saigusa works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Tyler, TX. He is especially interested in dental implant surgery, reconstructive surgery, and trauma. Dr. Saigusa is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Saigusa takes. Dr. Saigusa graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine and the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Surgical Procedures, Trauma
Dr. James Holton's specialties are oral and maxillofacial pathology and oral and maxillofacial surgery. He has indicated that his clinical interests include craniofacial surgery and trauma. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Craniofacial Surgery, Trauma
Dr. Kourt Chatelain's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces