We found 4 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 101 near Tyler, TX.
Dr. Makoto Saigusa specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine and the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Saigusa has a special interest in dental implant surgery, reconstructive surgery, and trauma. He is rated highly by his patients. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Trauma Reconstructive Surgery Dental Implants
Dr. Jayson Terres practices oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. On average, patients gave Dr. Terres a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. James Holton's areas of specialization are oral and maxillofacial pathology and oral and maxillofacial surgery. His areas of expertise consist of craniofacial surgery and trauma. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Holton honors.
Clinical interests: Corrective and reconstructive surgery, Craniofacial surgery, Cranial base surgery, Trauma, Speech ... (Read more)
Dr. Kourt Chatelain specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Tyler, TX. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Chatelain accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces