We found 4 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 101 near Tyler, TX.
Dr. Makoto Saigusa, who practices in Tyler, TX, is a medical specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. His areas of expertise consist of dental implant surgery, reconstructive surgery, and trauma. Dr. Saigusa honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Saigusa attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine and the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Surgical Procedures, Trauma
Dr. Jayson Terres practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Tyler, TX. He is rated highly by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Terres graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Dr. James Holton's areas of specialization are oral and maxillofacial pathology and oral and maxillofacial surgery. In his practice, he is particularly interested in craniofacial surgery and trauma. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Craniofacial Surgery, Trauma
Dr. Kourt Chatelain is an oral surgeon in Tyler, TX. Dr. Chatelain's average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces