We found 4 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 101 near Tyler, TX.
Dr. Makoto Saigusa is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Saigusa include dental implant surgery, reconstructive surgery, and trauma. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Saigusa takes. Dr. Saigusa graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine and the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Surgical Procedures, Trauma
Dr. Jayson Terres is an oral surgeon. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Terres takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Dr. James Holton's areas of specialization are oral and maxillofacial pathology and oral and maxillofacial surgery; he sees patients in Tyler, TX. Clinical interests for Dr. Holton include craniofacial surgery and trauma. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Clinical interests: Craniofacial Surgery, Trauma
Dr. Kourt Chatelain is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Tyler, TX. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces