- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 005 near Tyler, TX.
Dr. Jonathan Buttram's specialty is allergy & immunology. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Buttram accepts. Dr. Buttram attended medical school at Emory University School of Medicine.
Dr. Paul Sharkey is an allergy & immunology specialist in Tyler, TX. He attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. Dr. Sharkey takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jack Harris' medical specialty is allergy & immunology. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. He accepts several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice. Dr. Harris is professionally affiliated with East Texas Medical Center (ETMC) Regional Healthcare System.
Clinical interests: Allergies
Dr. Christopher Wrenn is an allergist/immunologist. He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He takes United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and more. Dr. Wrenn graduated from the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. He has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Rodolfo Amaro-Gavlez works as a pediatric allergist and immunologist and pediatric pulmonologist. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.