We found 3 allergist/immunologists who accept Private Healthcare Systems near The Woodlands, TX.
Dr. Louise Bethea sees patients in The Woodlands, TX and Houston, TX. Her medical specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. Dr. Bethea is conversant in Spanish. Her professional affiliations include Tomball Regional Medical Center, Houston Methodist, and Houston Northwest Medical Center. She obtained her medical school training at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine and performed her residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. The average patient rating for Dr. Bethea is 3.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. She has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors. She is accepting new patients.
Dr. Enrique Quintero is a pediatric allergist and immunologist. He studied medicine at the University of Monterrey Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Quintero's clinical interests include sinusitis (sinus infection), contact dermatitis, and hay fever (allergic rhinitis). He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice, as well as other insurance carriers. He has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors. He is professionally affiliated with Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston Methodist, and Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital. Dr. Quintero is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Sleep Apnea, Lung Problems, Sinusitis, Asthma, Hives, Hay Fever
Dr. Robert Burress' specialty is allergy & immunology. He is especially interested in sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Burress graduated from the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine and the University of Florida College of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Wilford Hall Medical Center. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Houston Methodist and Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital. He welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Lung Problems, Sinusitis, Asthma, Hives, Hay Fever
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.