We found 4 neonatologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO near Temple, TX.
Dr. Vinayak Govande specializes in neonatology. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center, Dr. Govande attended medical school at Seth G.S. Medical College. He has received the following distinctions: Winner of pediatric residents quiz, Brookdale University Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY; Winner of post-graduate pediatric quiz competition, Mumbai, India; and Bai Jairam Berry Gold Medal in Pharmacology and Pharmacotheraputics, University of Mumbai, India. Dr. Govande (or staff) is conversant in Marathi and Hindi. Dr. Govande is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Newborn Care, Premature Infant
Dr. Bharat Nandgaonkar specializes in neonatology. He is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. Dr. Nandgaonkar attended the University of Mumbai and Topiwala National Medical College for medical school and subsequently trained at Duke University Medical Center for residency.
Dr. Shanti Reddy is a specialist in hospital medicine (hospitalist) and neonatology. She works in Temple, TX, Round Rock, TX, and Conroe, TX. Dr. Reddy obtained her medical school training at Osmania Medical College and performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of North Carolina (UNC). She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. She is affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Dr. Emmanuel Kling sees patients in Temple, TX. His medical specialty is neonatology. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, and Blue Choice.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat