We found 3 neonatologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Temple, TX.
Dr. Vinayak Govande works as a neonatologist in Temple, TX. Dr. Govande (or staff) speaks Marathi and Hindi. Dr. Govande is affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare. He is a graduate of Seth G.S. Medical College and a graduate of Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center's residency program. Dr. Govande takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, and Blue Choice. He has received distinctions including Winner of pediatric residents quiz, Brookdale University Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY; Winner of post-graduate pediatric quiz competition, Mumbai, India; and Bai Jairam Berry Gold Medal in Pharmacology and Pharmacotheraputics, University of Mumbai, India.
Clinical interests: Premature Babies, Newborn Care
Dr. Bharat Nandgaonkar specializes in neonatology and practices in Houston, TX, Killeen, TX, and Temple, TX. Dr. Nandgaonkar is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. He studied medicine at the University of Mumbai and Topiwala National Medical College. He trained at Duke University Medical Center for his residency. Dr. Nandgaonkar is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Dr. Shanti Reddy's medical specialty is hospital medicine (hospitalist) and neonatology. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. Her education and training includes medical school at Osmania Medical College and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of North Carolina (UNC). Dr. Reddy is affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Conditions / Treatments
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat