We found 5 cardiologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Advantage near Temple, TX.
Dr. Shawn Skeen's area of specialization is adult cardiology. He is a graduate of Texas A & M Health Science Center College of Medicine. Dr. Skeen is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Rising Stars.
Dr. Harvey Chen is an adult cardiologist and cardiac electrophysiologist. He graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Kyle Smith practices adult cardiology and interventional cardiology in Tyler, TX and Temple, TX. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Smith honors. He graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Dr. Maziar Mahjoobi, who practices in Longview, TX and Temple, TX, is a medical specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He attended medical school at New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Mahjoobi honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He has received the following distinction: Texas Rising Stars.
Dr. Rajiv Gupta practices adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Calcutta National Medical College, and Medical College and Hospital Kolkata. He accepts Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow