We found 5 cardiologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Advantage near Temple, TX.
Dr. Shawn Skeen's area of specialization is adult cardiology. He graduated from Texas A & M Health Science Center College of Medicine. Dr. Skeen is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He has received the distinction of Texas Rising Stars.
Dr. Kyle Smith is a cardiologist and interventional cardiologist in Tyler, TX and Temple, TX. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Smith attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Dr. Harvey Chen's medical specialty is adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. Dr. Chen is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Maziar Mahjoobi is an adult cardiologist and interventional cardiologist. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Mahjoobi graduated from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Rising Stars.
Dr. Rajiv Gupta's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Calcutta National Medical College, and Medical College and Hospital Kolkata.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow