We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept United Healthcare Choice near Temple, TX.
Dr. John Dvoracek is a Temple, TX physician who specializes in allergy & immunology and adult allergy. Dr. Dvoracek is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at the University of Minnesota Medical School, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Wisconsin. He has received the following distinctions: Texas Super Doctors and "Super Doctor," Texas Monthly, 2011-2013.
Clinical interests: Allergies, Hives, Sinus Problems, Ear Problems, Skin Testing, Angioedema, Asthma
Dr. Mercedes Arroliga's specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. Dr. Arroliga accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. Before completing her residency at Bridgeport Hospital, Dr. Arroliga attended medical school at National Autonomous University of Nicaragua Faculty of Medicine. In addition to English, she speaks Spanish. She is affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Eczema, Immunodeficiency, Hives, Skin Testing, Angioedema, Sinusitis, Hay Fever, ... (Read more)
Dr. John Starr is an allergist/immunologist. Dr. Starr is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. He is a graduate of the University of Virginia School of Medicine. He has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. George Brasher's specialties are pediatric allergy and allergy & immunology. He practices in Temple, TX. He accepts several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare EPO, United Healthcare Bronze, and United Healthcare Silver. He studied medicine at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.