We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept United Healthcare Choice near Temple, TX.
Dr. John Dvoracek is an allergy & immunology and adult allergy specialist. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. After attending the University of Minnesota Medical School, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Wisconsin. Dr. Dvoracek's distinctions include: Texas Super Doctors and "Super Doctor," Texas Monthly, 2011-2013. He is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Allergies, Hives, Sinus Problems, Ear Problems, Skin Testing, Angioedema, Asthma
Dr. Mercedes Arroliga's specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. She speaks Spanish. She is affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare. After attending National Autonomous University of Nicaragua Faculty of Medicine for medical school, Dr. Arroliga completed her residency training at Bridgeport Hospital. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Eczema, Immunodeficiency, Hives, Skin Testing, Angioedema, Sinusitis, Hay Fever, ... (Read more)
Dr. John Starr works as an adult allergist and immunologist. He is affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare. Dr. Starr is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. He graduated from the University of Virginia School of Medicine. Dr. Starr's residency was performed at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU). He has received distinctions including Chairman, Department of Medicine, Scott & White, Temple, TX; Chief Resident, University of Virginia Medical School, Charlottesville, VA, 1971-1972; and Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. George Brasher's specialties are pediatric allergy and allergy & immunology. Dr. Brasher studied medicine at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. United Healthcare EPO, United Healthcare Bronze, and United Healthcare Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Brasher accepts.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.