- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 3 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 02/100 near Temple, TX.
Dr. John Dvoracek practices allergy & immunology in Temple, TX. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. He attended medical school at the University of Minnesota Medical School. Dr. Dvoracek's residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Wisconsin. He has received distinctions including Texas Super Doctors and "Super Doctor," Texas Monthly, 2011-2013. He is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Allergies, Hives, Sinus Problems, Ear Problems, Skin Testing, Angioedema, Asthma
Dr. Mercedes Arroliga practices pediatric allergy & immunology in Temple, TX. She attended National Autonomous University of Nicaragua Faculty of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Bridgeport Hospital. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Arroliga speaks Spanish. She is affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Eczema, Immunodeficiency, Hives, Skin Testing, Angioedema, Sinusitis, Hay Fever, ... (Read more)
Dr. John Starr is an allergist/immunologist. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Starr has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.