We found 3 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 02/100 near Temple, TX.
Dr. John Dvoracek is an allergy & immunology and adult allergy specialist in Temple, TX. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Wisconsin, Dr. Dvoracek attended the University of Minnesota Medical School. Dr. Dvoracek's distinctions include: Texas Super Doctors and "Super Doctor," Texas Monthly, 2011-2013. He is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Allergies, Hives, Sinus Problems, Ear Problems, Skin Testing, Angioedema, Asthma
Dr. Mercedes Arroliga is a Temple, TX physician who specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing her residency at Bridgeport Hospital, Dr. Arroliga attended National Autonomous University of Nicaragua Faculty of Medicine for medical school. In addition to English, she speaks Spanish. Dr. Arroliga is affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Eczema, Immunodeficiency, Hives, Skin Testing, Angioedema, Sinusitis, Hay Fever, ... (Read more)
Dr. John Starr is a Temple, TX physician who specializes in adult allergy & immunology. After completing medical school at the University of Virginia School of Medicine, he performed his residency at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU). Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Starr honors. Distinctions awarded to Dr. Starr include: Chairman, Department of Medicine, Scott & White, Temple, TX; Chief Resident, University of Virginia Medical School, Charlottesville, VA, 1971-1972; and Texas Super Doctors. He is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.