We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 02/100 near Temple, TX.
Dr. John Dvoracek works as an allergist/immunologist and allergist in Temple, TX. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Minnesota Medical School. Dr. Dvoracek completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Wisconsin. Dr. Dvoracek has received the following distinctions: Texas Super Doctors and "Super Doctor," Texas Monthly, 2011-2013. He is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Allergies, Hives, Sinus Problems, Ear Problems, Skin Testing, Angioedema, Asthma
Dr. Mercedes Arroliga's area of specialization is pediatric allergy & immunology. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. After attending National Autonomous University of Nicaragua Faculty of Medicine for medical school, she completed her residency training at Bridgeport Hospital. Dr. Arroliga speaks Spanish. She is affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Eczema, Immunodeficiency, Hives, Skin Testing, Angioedema, Sinusitis, Hay Fever, ... (Read more)
Dr. John Starr specializes in adult allergy & immunology. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Starr takes. Dr. Starr obtained his medical school training at the University of Virginia School of Medicine and performed his residency at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU). His distinctions include: Chairman, Department of Medicine, Scott & White, Temple, TX; Chief Resident, University of Virginia Medical School, Charlottesville, VA, 1971-1972; and Texas Super Doctors. Dr. Starr is affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Dr. William Long practices allergy & immunology and adult allergy in Temple, TX and Belton, TX. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Long attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with King's Daughters Hospital.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.