We found 4 cardiologists who accept Unicare POS near Sugar Land, TX.
Dr. Chris Chen is a specialist in adult cardiology. He works in Sugar Land, TX. Dr. Chen's clinical interests include arrhythmias (irregular heartbeats), mitral valve prolapse, and heart attack. He is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital and Houston Methodist. He is a graduate of Central South University and a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center's residency program. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Amerigroup Star. Dr. Chen has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Invasive Cardiology, Ischemic Cardiomyopathy, Heart Problems, Aortic Aneurysm, Arrhythmias, Heart ... (Read more)
Dr. Peter Chang specializes in adult cardiology. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. These areas are among Dr. Chang's clinical interests: arrhythmias (irregular heartbeats), mitral valve prolapse, and hypertension (high blood pressure). Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Amerigroup Star are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chang honors. He attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. He is professionally affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital and Houston Methodist. Dr. Chang's practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Hypertension, Heart Problems, Angiogram, Arrhythmias, High Cholesterol, Preventive Care, Mitral ... (Read more)
Dr. Jianwei Feng is a cardiologist in Houston, TX and Sugar Land, TX. He studied medicine at Shandong University. Clinical interests for Dr. Feng include heart problems and cardiac catheterization. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Amerigroup Star, as well as other insurance carriers. His professional affiliations include Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital and Houston Methodist. Dr. Feng's practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Atrial Fibrillation, Nuclear Stress Test, Heart Problems, Exercise Stress Test, Holter Monitoring, ... (Read more)
Dr. George Li's specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. His clinical interests include renal angioplasty, mitral valve prolapse, and heart attack. He is professionally affiliated with Houston Methodist. Dr. Li honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, United Healthcare Choice, and more. He is open to new patients. Dr. Li is a graduate of Baylor College of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Renal Angioplasty, Invasive Cardiology, Hypertension, Ischemic Cardiomyopathy, Non-Invasive ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow