We found 4 dermatologists who accept Aetna Gold near Spring, TX.
Dr. Jimmy Schmidt's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine, Dr. Schmidt attended Baylor College of Medicine for medical school. Dr. Schmidt is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He accepts Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. He has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Temitope Soares works as a surgical dermatologist in Spring, TX. He is affiliated with Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital. Before performing his residency at Mayo Clinic, Dr. Soares attended Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia for medical school. Dr. Soares's average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Soares honors.
Dr. Melissa Chiang specializes in dermatopathology and practices in Spring, TX and Houston, TX. She is rated highly by her patients. She accepts Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Chiang graduated from Yale School of Medicine.
Dr. Amy Farmer, who practices in The Woodlands, TX, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Farmer attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. She has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. Farmer has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.