We found 4 dermatologists who accept Aetna Gold near Spring, TX.
Dr. Jimmy Schmidt's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He graduated from Baylor College of Medicine. He completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Schmidt has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Schmidt is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. He has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors. He speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center.
Dr. Temitope Soares is a specialist in surgical dermatology. Before completing his residency at Mayo Clinic, Dr. Soares attended medical school at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia. The average patient rating for Dr. Soares is 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Soares is affiliated with Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital.
Dr. Melissa Chiang is a dermatopathologist in Spring, TX and Houston, TX. Dr. Chiang's patients gave her an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. She is in-network for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. She is a graduate of Yale School of Medicine.
Dr. Amy Farmer is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). The average patient rating for Dr. Farmer is 4.5 stars out of 5. Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Farmer accepts. She studied medicine at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. She has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.