We found 4 dermatologists who accept Aetna Gold near Spring, TX.
Dr. Temitope Soares' specialties are pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. He practices in Spring, TX. Dr. Soares attended Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia and then went on to complete his residency at Mayo Clinic. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Soares include hair problems, cosmetic skin treatment, and laser treatment. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Soares honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice, as well as other insurance carriers. He is conversant in Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues, Skin of Color
Dr. Jimmy Schmidt's medical specialty is pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and surgical dermatology. His areas of expertise include the following: nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Dr. Schmidt has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He honors Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Schmidt trained at a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine for his residency. He has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors. He speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail Issues, Skin Issues, ... (Read more)
Dr. Melissa Chiang specializes in dermatopathology. After completing medical school at Yale School of Medicine, Dr. Chiang performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin. In her practice, she is particularly interested in skin issues and cosmetic skin treatment. Patient ratings for Dr. Chiang average 5.0 stars out of 5. She takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. Amy Farmer, who practices in The Woodlands, TX, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). The average patient rating for Dr. Farmer is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Farmer takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. She graduated from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. She has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.