We found 4 dermatologists who accept Aetna Gold near Spring, TX.
Dr. Temitope Soares is a pediatric dermatologist and surgical dermatologist. Before completing his residency at Mayo Clinic, Dr. Soares attended medical school at Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia. Dr. Soares has indicated that his clinical interests include hair problems, cosmetic skin treatment, and laser treatment. His average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, United Healthcare Choice, and more. In addition to English, Dr. Soares speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Hair Disorders, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer, Skin of ... (Read more)
Dr. Jimmy Schmidt practices pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and surgical dermatology. After attending Baylor College of Medicine for medical school, Dr. Schmidt completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine. His clinical interests include nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. He is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is in-network for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Schmidt has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors. He speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Contact Dermatitis, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Hair Disorders, Medical ... (Read more)
Dr. Melissa Chiang practices dermatopathology. She has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Chiang has indicated that her clinical interests include skin issues and cosmetic skin treatment. She takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing her residency at a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin, Dr. Chiang attended Yale School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology
Dr. Amy Farmer is a The Woodlands, TX physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Farmer honors several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. She studied medicine at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. She has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.