We found 4 dermatologists who accept Aetna Gold near Spring, TX.
Dr. Temitope Soares practices surgical dermatology in Spring, TX. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Soares's areas of expertise include facial problems, radiesse, and restylane. He is professionally affiliated with Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital. Dr. Soares honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia. His training includes a residency program at Mayo Clinic.
Clinical interests: Sclerotherapy, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, Facial Problems, Restylane, Radiesse, Laser Treatment, ... (Read more)
Dr. Jimmy Schmidt works as a dermatologist in Houston, TX. He has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center. Dr. Schmidt accepts Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Baylor College of Medicine and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine. He has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors. Dr. Schmidt speaks Spanish.
Dr. Melissa Chiang's specialties are dermatopathology and surgical dermatology. She is rated highly by her patients. Her areas of expertise include the following: facial problems, rosacea, and acne. Dr. Chiang honors Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at Yale School of Medicine, she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Chiang has received the distinction of RealSelf Top Doctor.
Clinical interests: Lip Implants, Juvederm, YAG Laser Surgery, Facial Problems, Rosacea, Restylane, Radiesse, Laser ... (Read more)
Dr. Amy Farmer's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Her average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Farmer accepts Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. She studied medicine at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. She has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.