We found 4 dermatologists who accept Aetna Bronze EPO near Spring, TX.
Dr. Temitope Soares practices surgical dermatology in Spring, TX. Dr. Soares's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. Clinical interests for Dr. Soares include facial problems, radiesse, and restylane. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice. He attended Georgia Regents University, Medical College of Georgia and then went on to complete his residency at Mayo Clinic. He is affiliated with Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital.
Clinical interests: Sclerotherapy, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, Facial Problems, Restylane, Radiesse, Laser Treatment, ... (Read more)
Dr. Jimmy Schmidt practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Houston, TX. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at Baylor College of Medicine, Dr. Schmidt performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Schmidt has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors. He speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center.
Dr. Melissa Chiang is a specialist in dermatopathology and surgical dermatology. The average patient rating for Dr. Chiang is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Chiang's areas of expertise include the following: facial problems, rosacea, and acne. She accepts Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing her residency at a hospital affiliated with Medical College of Wisconsin, Dr. Chiang attended Yale School of Medicine. She has received the following distinction: RealSelf Top Doctor.
Clinical interests: Lip Implants, Juvederm, YAG Laser Surgery, Facial Problems, Rosacea, Restylane, Radiesse, Laser ... (Read more)
Dr. Amy Farmer is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She graduated from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. Dr. Farmer has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. She takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. She has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.