We found 4 pediatricians who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Seguin, TX.
Dr. Ivonne Sahagun-Carreon's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Patient ratings for Dr. Sahagun-Carreon average 3.0 stars out of 5. United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Sahagun-Carreon honors. Dr. Sahagun-Carreon studied medicine at Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education (ITESM) School of Medicine.
Dr. James Fisher sees patients in Seguin, TX. His medical specialty is general pediatrics. He attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice.
Dr. Michele Lopez-Glynn is a Seguin, TX physician who specializes in general pediatrics. She accepts United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers. She graduated from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston.
Dr. Robert Stephens sees patients in Seguin, TX. His medical specialty is general pediatrics. On average, patients gave Dr. Stephens a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education