We found 4 pediatricians who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Seguin, TX.
Dr. Ivonne Sahagun-Carreon is a Seguin, TX physician who specializes in general pediatrics. She is a graduate of Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education (ITESM) School of Medicine. Patient reviews placed Dr. Sahagun-Carreon at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. She honors United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. James Fisher specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Seguin, TX. Dr. Fisher is in-network for United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine.
Dr. Michele Lopez-Glynn's specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Lopez-Glynn studied medicine at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. She takes several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice.
Dr. Robert Stephens works as a general pediatrician in Seguin, TX. He studied medicine at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry. Dr. Stephens is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education