- Advising a company on how to make an office wheelchair-accessible
- Setting goals for rehabilitation
- Creating exercise or treatment plans to increase strength or range of motion
- Contacting support services within the patient’s community
- Creating adaptations for the home, school, or workplace
- Identifying coping strategies for pain or stress
- Educating families about a diagnosis
We found 4 occupational therapists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic near San Marcos, TX.
Ms. Christine Logan's area of specialization is occupational therapy. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Ms. Connie Piper works as an occupational therapist in San Marcos, TX. Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Ms. Piper accepts.
Ms. Abbye Gieringer practices occupational therapy in San Marcos, TX. Ms. Gieringer accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.