We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Bronze 6450/HMO Premier near San Marcos, TX.
Dr. Eric Adelman is a specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He is a graduate of New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Adelman trained at a hospital affiliated with Nova Southeastern University for residency. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Adelman is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family and Central Texas Medical Center.
Dr. Ana Rodriguez specializes in surgical dermatology and practices in San Marcos, TX. She is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Rodriguez takes. Before performing her residency at Wilford Hall Medical Center, Dr. Rodriguez attended the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine. Dr. Rodriguez speaks Spanish. Her professional affiliations include Seton Healthcare Family and Central Texas Medical Center.
Dr. Carlos Gomez-Meade is a mohs skin cancer surgeon. After completing medical school at the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, he performed his residency at Broward Health. Clinical interests for Dr. Gomez-Meade include skin issues and cosmetic skin treatment. Dr. Gomez-Meade accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family and Central Texas Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues
Dr. Edward Perez's area of specialization is surgical dermatology. Dr. Perez accepts Aetna EPO, Aetna HSA, and Humana HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at Stanford University Medical Center, Dr. Perez attended medical school at Harvard Medical School. He is conversant in Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Central Texas Medical Center.
Dr. Amara Sayed specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). She graduated from Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Sayed is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Seton Healthcare Family and Central Texas Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.