We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Bronze 6450/HMO Premier near San Marcos, TX.
Dr. Ana Rodriguez's area of specialization is surgical dermatology. She is a graduate of the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine. Dr. Rodriguez's residency was performed at Wilford Hall Medical Center. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Rodriguez is conversant in Spanish. Her professional affiliations include Seton Healthcare Family and Central Texas Medical Center.
Dr. Eric Adelman is a mohs skin cancer surgeon. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Seton Healthcare Family and Central Texas Medical Center. Dr. Adelman is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. He graduated from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Adelman completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Nova Southeastern University.
Dr. Carlos Gomez-Meade's specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Gomez-Meade graduated from the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine and then he performed his residency at Broward Health. His areas of expertise include the following: skin issues and cosmetic skin treatment. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. His professional affiliations include Seton Healthcare Family and Central Texas Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology
Dr. Edward Perez specializes in surgical dermatology. He is affiliated with Central Texas Medical Center. Dr. Perez is in-network for Aetna EPO, Aetna HSA, and Humana HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at Stanford University Medical Center, Dr. Perez attended Harvard Medical School. Dr. Perez is conversant in Spanish.
Dr. Amara Sayed is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). She attended medical school at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Sayed honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Her professional affiliations include Seton Healthcare Family and Central Texas Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.