We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Bronze 6450/HMO Premier near San Marcos, TX.
Dr. Eric Adelman is a specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He works in Georgetown, TX and San Marcos, TX. He is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family and Central Texas Medical Center. He attended medical school at New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Adelman's medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Nova Southeastern University. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more.
Dr. Edward Perez is a surgical dermatology specialist in San Marcos, TX. He honors several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Aetna HSA, and Humana HMO. He attended Harvard Medical School and subsequently trained at Stanford University Medical Center for residency. Dr. Perez speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Central Texas Medical Center.
Dr. Ana Rodriguez, who practices in San Marcos, TX, is a medical specialist in surgical dermatology. Patient ratings for Dr. Rodriguez average 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family and Central Texas Medical Center. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. After attending the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine, Dr. Rodriguez completed her residency training at Wilford Hall Medical Center. She speaks Spanish.
Dr. Carlos Gomez-Meade is a medical specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine and a graduate of Broward Health's residency program. Dr. Gomez-Meade's professional affiliations include Seton Healthcare Family and Central Texas Medical Center.
Dr. Amara Sayed's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Sayed is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. She is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family and Central Texas Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.