We found 5 dermatologists who accept Humana Bronze 6450/HMO Premier near San Marcos, TX.
Dr. Eric Adelman specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Adelman's hospital/clinic affiliations include Seton Healthcare Family and Central Texas Medical Center. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Adelman takes. After completing medical school at New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Nova Southeastern University.
Dr. Ana Rodriguez is a surgical dermatologist. Dr. Rodriguez has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. She attended the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Wilford Hall Medical Center. She is conversant in Spanish. She is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family and Central Texas Medical Center.
Dr. Edward Perez sees patients in San Marcos, TX. His medical specialty is surgical dermatology. Dr. Perez attended Harvard Medical School and subsequently trained at Stanford University Medical Center for residency. He accepts Aetna EPO, Aetna HSA, Humana HMO, and more. He speaks Spanish. He is affiliated with Central Texas Medical Center.
Dr. Carlos Gomez-Meade's specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. His education and training includes medical school at the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine and residency at Broward Health. Dr. Gomez-Meade is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family and Central Texas Medical Center.
Dr. Amara Sayed's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Sayed takes. Dr. Sayed graduated from Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Seton Healthcare Family and Central Texas Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.