We found 3 pediatric endocrinologists who accept United Healthcare Plans near Round Rock, TX.
Dr. Bonnie Leyva's area of specialization is pediatric endocrinology. She is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. After attending the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine, Dr. Leyva completed her residency training at Scott and White Healthcare.
Dr. Susan Nunez's medical specialty is pediatric endocrinology. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. She attended medical school at Far Eastern University, Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation. Dr. Nunez is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Dr. Rajani Prabhakaran practices pediatric endocrinology. Dr. Prabhakaran is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. She obtained her medical school training at Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute and Bangalore University and performed her residency at the University Medical Center Brackenridge and a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. She has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Rising Stars.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)