We found 4 general surgeons near Rockwall, TX.
Dr. H. Lewis works as a cardiac surgeon, general surgeon, and vascular surgeon in Paris, TX and Mount Pleasant, TX. He takes Medicare insurance. He graduated from Ohio State University College of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Rush University Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Eastern Virginia Medical School. Dr. Lewis has received the distinction of Physician's Recognition Award, American Medical Association.
Dr. Michael Brown practices general surgery and vascular surgery in Paris, TX and Bonham, TX. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He attended medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Brown's office for an appointment.
Dr. Mark Campbell specializes in general surgery. He attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Campbell is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department