We found 4 general surgeons near Rockwall, TX.
Dr. H. Lewis' medical specialty is cardiac surgery, general surgery, and vascular surgery. He attended Ohio State University College of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Rush University Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Eastern Virginia Medical School. Dr. Lewis is in-network for Medicare insurance. He has received professional recognition including the following: Physician's Recognition Award, American Medical Association.
Dr. Michael Brown is a general surgery and vascular surgery specialist. Patient ratings for Dr. Brown average 5.0 stars out of 5. He graduated from Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. Mark Campbell practices general surgery in Paris, TX. His average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Campbell accepts Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical School at Houston.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department