We found 6 neonatologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze PPO near Richardson, TX.
Dr. Richard Deulofeut is a specialist in neonatology. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of the North and Harvard Medical School and a graduate of Jackson Memorial Medical Center's residency program. Dr. Deulofeut's professional affiliations include Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital, Pediatrix Medical Group, and Medical City Hospital (Dallas).
Dr. Farha Khan is a specialist in neonatology. She works in Richardson, TX and Dallas, TX. After completing medical school at Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University, Dr. Khan performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Tennessee. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Parkland Community Health Plan, and more. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, and Pediatrix Medical Group.
Dr. William Archer's medical specialty is hospital medicine (hospitalist) and neonatology. Dr. Archer takes United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Tulane University School of Medicine. He is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall and Pediatrix Medical Group.
Dr. Chaitanya Chavda is a neonatology specialist in Mansfield, TX and Plano, TX. He graduated from M.P. Shah Medical College and then he performed his residency at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more.
Dr. John Harvey's area of specialization is neonatology. Dr. Harvey graduated from Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, F. Edward Hébert School of Medicine. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold.
Dr. Jose Lucena's specialty is neonatology. Dr. Lucena is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of the Philippines College of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat