We found 4 general surgeons near Port Arthur, TX.
Dr. Issam Harmoush is a specialist in general surgery and oncology (cancer care). He works in Port Arthur, TX. He takes United Healthcare EPO, United Healthcare Bronze, United Healthcare Silver, and more. He studied medicine at Cairo University, Kasr Al-Ainy Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Barry Miller specializes in general surgery. He is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Miller is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He graduated from the University of Kansas School of Medicine.
Dr. John Schmidt's medical specialty is general surgery. Patients gave Dr. Schmidt an average rating of 2.0 stars out of 5. He attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department