We found 4 general surgeons near Port Arthur, TX.
Dr. Issam Harmoush is a medical specialist in general surgery and oncology (cancer care). He accepts United Healthcare EPO, United Healthcare Bronze, United Healthcare Silver, and more. He is a graduate of Cairo University, Kasr Al-Ainy Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Barry Miller's area of specialization is general surgery. Patient ratings for Dr. Miller average 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Miller honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Kansas School of Medicine.
Dr. John Schmidt works as a general surgeon. Patients gave Dr. Schmidt an average rating of 2.0 stars out of 5. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department