We found 4 general surgeons near Port Arthur, TX.
Dr. Issam Harmoush works as a general surgeon and oncologist. He attended medical school at Cairo University, Kasr Al-Ainy Faculty of Medicine. He honors United Healthcare EPO, United Healthcare Bronze, and United Healthcare Silver, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Barry Miller is a physician who specializes in general surgery. He studied medicine at the University of Kansas School of Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Miller is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Miller honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. John Schmidt is a Port Arthur, TX physician who specializes in general surgery. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. Dr. Schmidt is rated 2.0 stars out of 5 by his patients.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department