We found 4 general surgeons near Port Arthur, TX.
Dr. Issam Harmoush's areas of specialization are general surgery and oncology (cancer care); he sees patients in Port Arthur, TX. United Healthcare EPO, United Healthcare Bronze, and United Healthcare Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Harmoush takes. Dr. Harmoush is a graduate of Cairo University, Kasr Al-Ainy Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Barry Miller specializes in general surgery. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Miller studied medicine at the University of Kansas School of Medicine.
Dr. John Schmidt works as a general surgeon in Port Arthur, TX. The average patient rating for Dr. Schmidt is 2.0 stars out of 5. He graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department