We found 4 general surgeons near Port Arthur, TX.
Dr. Issam Harmoush is a specialist in general surgery and oncology (cancer care). He works in Port Arthur, TX. Dr. Harmoush is an in-network provider for United Healthcare EPO, United Healthcare Bronze, United Healthcare Silver, and more. He attended medical school at Cairo University, Kasr Al-Ainy Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Barry Miller works as a general surgeon in Port Arthur, TX. Patient ratings for Dr. Miller average 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Miller is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He is a graduate of the University of Kansas School of Medicine.
Dr. John Schmidt's specialty is general surgery. His patients gave him an average rating of 2.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Schmidt graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department