We found 9 immunologists who accept Gold Compass Balanced 0 near Plano, TX.
Dr. Stephen Olmstead is a physician who specializes in allergy & immunology. He is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Olmstead is open to new patients. Dr. Olmstead attended medical school at Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine and the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. He has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Aly El Hag's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. Dr. El Hag's hospital/clinic affiliations include Texas Health Resources and Asthma & Allergy Center. He attended Cairo University, Kasr Al-Ainy Faculty of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Worcester City Hospital. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Pooja Paranjpe is a specialist in allergy & immunology. She works in Garland, TX, Rockwall, TX, and Dallas, TX. She is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall. Dr. Paranjpe takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. She is open to new patients. She is a graduate of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. Dr. Paranjpe has received the distinction of Texas Rising Stars.
Dr. Gerald Moore's specialty is allergy & immunology. The average patient rating for Dr. Moore is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Parkland Community Health Plan, and more. After attending the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver. Dr. Moore has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Indulekha Warrier's specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. Dr. Warrier graduated from Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram. She honors Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. She is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall.
Dr. Srividya Sridhara's area of specialization is adult allergy & immunology. The average patient rating for Dr. Sridhara is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Sridhara is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at NTR University of Health Sciences and Kurnool Medical College. In addition to English, Dr. Sridhara (or staff) speaks Hindi.
Dr. Rafiquddin Rahimi is an adult allergy & immunology specialist in Richardson, TX, Rockwall, TX, and Plano, TX. He is professionally affiliated with Lake Pointe Medical Center. He studied medicine at Ibero-American University (UNIBE). Dr. Rahimi's medical residency was performed at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He takes United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Seshagiri Rao practices pediatric allergy and allergy & immunology. Dr. Rao's average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. Aetna EPO, United Healthcare Compass, and Aetna HSA are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Rao honors. He is a graduate of Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences and Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. William Nguyen, who practices in Plano, TX, is a medical specialist in adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Nguyen honors United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.