We found 9 immunologists who accept Gold Compass Balanced 0 near Plano, TX.
Dr. Stephen Olmstead is an allergy & immunology specialist. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Olmstead is a graduate of Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine and the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. He has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors. He is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall. He has an open panel.
Dr. Aly El Hag sees patients in Plano, TX. His medical specialty is allergy & immunology. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. His professional affiliations include Texas Health Resources and Asthma & Allergy Center. Dr. El Hag is in-network for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. El Hag is a graduate of Cairo University, Kasr Al-Ainy Faculty of Medicine and a graduate of Worcester City Hospital's residency program.
Dr. Pooja Paranjpe's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. Dr. Paranjpe is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall. She studied medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. She has received the following distinction: Texas Rising Stars. Dr. Paranjpe is open to new patients.
Dr. Gerald Moore practices allergy & immunology in Plano, TX and Frisco, TX. After completing medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine, Dr. Moore performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Parkland Community Health Plan, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Moore has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Indulekha Warrier is a pediatric allergist and immunologist in Rowlett, TX, Dallas, TX, and Plano, TX. She honors Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. She graduated from Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram. Dr. Warrier is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall.
Dr. Srividya Sridhara sees patients in Murphy, TX and Plano, TX. Her medical specialty is adult allergy & immunology. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Sridhara is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health. She takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. She attended medical school at NTR University of Health Sciences and Kurnool Medical College. Dr. Sridhara (or staff) speaks Hindi.
Dr. Rafiquddin Rahimi is an adult allergy & immunology specialist. Dr. Rahimi is professionally affiliated with Lake Pointe Medical Center. Before completing his residency at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Dr. Rahimi attended medical school at Ibero-American University (UNIBE). He takes United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and more.
Dr. Seshagiri Rao is a pediatric allergy and allergy & immunology specialist. His average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Rao is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, United Healthcare Compass, and Aetna HSA. He attended medical school at Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences and Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. William Nguyen's medical specialty is adult allergy & immunology. He honors several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical School at Houston.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.