We found 9 immunologists who accept Gold Compass Balanced 0 near Plano, TX.
Dr. Aly El Hag is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. Dr. El Hag's average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He attended Cairo University, Kasr Al-Ainy Faculty of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at Worcester City Hospital for residency. His professional affiliations include Asthma & Allergy Center, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen, and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano.
Dr. Stephen Olmstead is an allergist/immunologist. He is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall. Dr. Olmstead attended medical school at Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice. He has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Dr. Pooja Paranjpe sees patients in Garland, TX, Rockwall, TX, and Dallas, TX. Her medical specialty is allergy & immunology. She attended medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. Dr. Paranjpe is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. She has received the following distinction: Texas Rising Stars. She is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall. Dr. Paranjpe has an open panel.
Dr. Indulekha Warrier specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology. Dr. Warrier is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall. She is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram.
Dr. Gerald Moore's areas of specialization are allergy and pediatric pulmonology; he sees patients in Plano, TX and Frisco, TX. His education and training includes medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver. On average, patients gave Dr. Moore a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Parkland Community Health Plan, and more. He has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Srividya Sridhara is an allergist and immunologist in Murphy, TX and Plano, TX. In addition to English, Dr. Sridhara (or staff) speaks Hindi. She is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health. Dr. Sridhara is a graduate of NTR University of Health Sciences and Kurnool Medical College. She has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Sridhara is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more.
Dr. Rafiquddin Rahimi is an allergist and immunologist. He honors United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended Ibero-American University (UNIBE) for medical school and subsequently trained at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center for residency. Dr. Rahimi is affiliated with Lake Pointe Medical Center.
Dr. Seshagiri Rao sees patients in Plano, TX. His medical specialties are pediatric allergy and allergy & immunology. He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Rao honors Aetna EPO, United Healthcare Compass, Aetna HSA, and more. He graduated from Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences and Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. William Nguyen is a specialist in adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Nguyen is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice. He graduated from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.