We found 8 immunologists who accept Gold Compass Balanced 0 near Plano, TX.
Dr. Stephen Olmstead is an allergy & immunology specialist in Garland, TX and Rockwall, TX. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice. He graduated from Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine and the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. Dr. Olmstead has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors. He is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Aly El Hag is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. El Hag attended Cairo University, Kasr Al-Ainy Faculty of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at Worcester City Hospital for residency. His professional affiliations include Texas Health Resources and Asthma & Allergy Center.
Dr. Pooja Paranjpe sees patients in Garland, TX, Rockwall, TX, and Dallas, TX. Her medical specialty is allergy & immunology. She is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall. Dr. Paranjpe is a graduate of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. She has received the following distinction: Texas Rising Stars. Dr. Paranjpe is accepting new patients.
Dr. Indulekha Warrier's medical specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. Dr. Warrier honors several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. She graduated from Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram. She is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall.
Dr. Srividya Sridhara is a medical specialist in adult allergy & immunology. The average patient rating for Dr. Sridhara is 5.0 stars out of 5. She is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health. Dr. Sridhara takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at NTR University of Health Sciences and Kurnool Medical College. Dr. Sridhara (or staff) speaks Hindi.
Dr. Rafiquddin Rahimi's medical specialty is adult allergy & immunology. He is professionally affiliated with Lake Pointe Medical Center. Dr. Rahimi takes United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Dr. Rahimi attended Ibero-American University (UNIBE) for medical school.
Dr. Seshagiri Rao is a pediatric allergist and allergist/immunologist. He studied medicine at Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences and Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga. He is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Aetna EPO, United Healthcare Compass, and Aetna HSA are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Rao accepts.
Dr. William Nguyen is an adult allergy & immunology specialist in Plano, TX. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. Dr. Nguyen is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.