We found 9 immunologists who accept Gold Compass Balanced 0 near Plano, TX.
Dr. Stephen Olmstead works as an allergist/immunologist in Garland, TX and Rockwall, TX. He studied medicine at Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine and the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice. Dr. Olmstead has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors. He is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Aly El Hag practices allergy & immunology in Plano, TX. Patient ratings for Dr. El Hag average 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. After attending Cairo University, Kasr Al-Ainy Faculty of Medicine for medical school, he completed his residency training at Worcester City Hospital. Dr. El Hag is affiliated with Asthma & Allergy Center, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen, and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano.
Dr. Pooja Paranjpe's specialty is allergy & immunology. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Paranjpe accepts. Dr. Paranjpe is a graduate of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. She has received the following distinction: Texas Rising Stars. She is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall. She is open to new patients.
Dr. Indulekha Warrier works as a pediatric allergist and immunologist. Dr. Warrier attended medical school at Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram. She takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. She is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall.
Dr. Gerald Moore is an allergy & immunology specialist. Dr. Moore is rated highly by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Parkland Community Health Plan are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Moore honors. After attending the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver. Dr. Moore has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Srividya Sridhara is a specialist in adult allergy & immunology. She has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. Dr. Sridhara graduated from NTR University of Health Sciences and Kurnool Medical College. In addition to English, Dr. Sridhara (or staff) speaks Hindi. She is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health.
Dr. Rafiquddin Rahimi practices adult allergy & immunology in Richardson, TX, Rockwall, TX, and Plano, TX. He is in-network for United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Rahimi attended Ibero-American University (UNIBE) and then went on to complete his residency at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He is affiliated with Lake Pointe Medical Center.
Dr. Seshagiri Rao specializes in pediatric allergy and allergy & immunology. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Rao is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, United Healthcare Compass, and Aetna HSA. He is a graduate of Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences and Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. William Nguyen is an allergist and immunologist. Dr. Nguyen graduated from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Nguyen takes.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.