- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Gold 2250/HMO Premier near Pasadena, TX.
Dr. David Engler works as an allergist/immunologist. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Engler is especially interested in sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Engler studied medicine at Baylor College of Medicine. His distinctions include: Texas Super Doctors and Board of Regents, American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, 1989-1991 & 1995-1998. He is conversant in Spanish. His professional affiliations include Houston Methodist and Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center (TMC). New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Engler's office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Sinusitis, Asthma, Hay Fever
Dr. Alnoor Malick is an allergist/immunologist. Dr. Malick's clinical interests encompass sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. His professional affiliations include Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital and Houston Methodist. His education and training includes medical school at MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice. His practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Sinusitis, Asthma, Allergies, Hay Fever
Dr. Sunil Saraf's specialty is allergy & immunology. He studied medicine at Banaras Hindu University Institute of Medical Sciences. He is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Aetna Medicare, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Saraf is professionally affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital.
Dr. Akram Mushtaha's specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Amerigroup Star, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Mushtaha trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston for residency. Dr. Mushtaha is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Sinus Headache, Food Allergy, Skin Testing, Sinusitis, Allergy Testing, Subcutaneous ... (Read more)