We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Gold 2250/HMO Premier near Pasadena, TX.
Dr. David Engler's specialty is allergy & immunology. Dr. Engler has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Clinical interests for Dr. Engler include sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Dr. Engler studied medicine at Baylor College of Medicine. Awards and/or distinctions he has received include Texas Super Doctors and Board of Regents, American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, 1989-1991 & 1995-1998. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. Dr. Engler is affiliated with Houston Methodist. He is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Allergic Rhinitis, Asthma, Sinusitis
Dr. Alnoor Malick works as an allergist/immunologist. His areas of expertise include sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. Dr. Malick is professionally affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital and Houston Methodist. He is a graduate of MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine. His residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, United Healthcare Choice, and more. Dr. Malick is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Allergic Rhinitis, Asthma, Hay Fever, Sinusitis, Allergies, Immunology
Dr. Akram Mushtaha is a specialist in pediatric allergy & immunology. He is professionally affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital. Dr. Mushtaha obtained his medical school training at Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Amerigroup Star, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Allergy Shots, Allergy Testing, Allergy Treatment, Asthma, Insect/Food/Drug Allergies, Sinus ... (Read more)
Dr. Sunil Saraf is an adult allergy & immunology specialist. He takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Banaras Hindu University Institute of Medical Sciences.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.