We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Gold 2250/HMO Premier near Pasadena, TX.
Dr. David Engler is an allergy & immunology specialist in Pasadena, TX, Houston, TX, and Pearland, TX. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. His clinical interests encompass sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. Dr. Engler is professionally affiliated with Houston Methodist and Memorial Hermann. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Engler is accepting new patients. He is a graduate of Baylor College of Medicine. He has received the following distinctions: Texas Super Doctors and Board of Regents, American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, 1989-1991 & 1995-1998. He speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: Sinusitis, Asthma, Hay Fever
Dr. Alnoor Malick is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. These areas are among his clinical interests: sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. Dr. Malick is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, United Healthcare Choice, and more. After completing medical school at MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. Dr. Malick's hospital/clinic affiliations include Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital and Houston Methodist. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Sinusitis, Asthma, Allergies, Hay Fever
Dr. Sunil Saraf's area of specialization is adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Saraf is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital. He honors Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Aetna Medicare, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Banaras Hindu University Institute of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Akram Mushtaha's specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Amerigroup Star, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. Dr. Mushtaha is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Sinus Headache, Food Allergy, Skin Testing, Sinusitis, Allergy Testing, Asthma, ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.