We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Humana Gold 2250/HMO Premier near Pasadena, TX.
Dr. David Engler practices allergy & immunology. He speaks Spanish. He is especially interested in sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. Dr. Engler is professionally affiliated with Houston Methodist. He is a graduate of Baylor College of Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Engler is 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Engler honors. Distinctions awarded to Dr. Engler include: Texas Super Doctors and Board of Regents, American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, 1989-1991 & 1995-1998. He welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Sinusitis, Asthma, Hay Fever
Dr. Alnoor Malick's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. After completing medical school at MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine, Dr. Malick performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. He has a special interest in sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital and Houston Methodist. He is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Sinusitis, Asthma, Allergies, Hay Fever
Dr. Akram Mushtaha sees patients in Pasadena, TX and Houston, TX. His medical specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Amerigroup Star, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Mushtaha completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. He is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Sinus Headache, Food Allergy, Skin Testing, Sinusitis, Allergy Testing, Asthma, ... (Read more)
Dr. Sunil Saraf is a Pasadena, TX physician who specializes in adult allergy & immunology. He honors Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Banaras Hindu University Institute of Medical Sciences.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.