We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO near Pasadena, TX.
Dr. David Engler is an allergy & immunology specialist in Pasadena, TX and Houston, TX. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. In his practice, he is particularly interested in sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. Dr. Engler is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Dr. Engler attended medical school at Baylor College of Medicine. He has received the following distinctions: Texas Super Doctors and Board of Regents, American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, 1989-1991 & 1995-1998. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Houston Methodist. His practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Sinusitis, Asthma, Hay Fever
Dr. Alnoor Malick works as an allergist/immunologist in Pasadena, TX, Houston, TX, and Pearland, TX. These areas are among his clinical interests: sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Malick attended MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston for residency. Dr. Malick is professionally affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital and Houston Methodist. He is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Sinusitis, Asthma, Allergies, Hay Fever
Dr. Akram Mushtaha sees patients in Pasadena, TX and Houston, TX. His medical specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. Dr. Mushtaha attended Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston for residency. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Amerigroup Star, as well as other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Sinus Headache, Food Allergy, Skin Testing, Sinusitis, Allergy Testing, Asthma, ... (Read more)
Dr. Sunil Saraf's area of specialization is adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Saraf accepts several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He is a graduate of Banaras Hindu University Institute of Medical Sciences.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.