We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO near Pasadena, TX.
Dr. David Engler's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. His clinical interests include sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. Dr. Engler honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Dr. Engler is a graduate of Baylor College of Medicine. He has received the following distinctions: Texas Super Doctors and Board of Regents, American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, 1989-1991 & 1995-1998. He is conversant in Spanish. Dr. Engler is professionally affiliated with Houston Methodist. He is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Allergic Rhinitis, Asthma, Sinusitis
Dr. Alnoor Malick is a physician who specializes in allergy & immunology. Dr. Malick's areas of expertise include the following: sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital and Houston Methodist. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Dr. Malick attended medical school at MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice. Dr. Malick is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Allergic Rhinitis, Asthma, Hay Fever, Sinusitis, Allergies, Immunology
Dr. Akram Mushtaha is a specialist in pediatric allergy & immunology. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Amerigroup Star, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Mushtaha's residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. Dr. Mushtaha is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital.
Clinical interests: Allergy Shots, Allergy Testing, Allergy Treatment, Asthma, Insect/Food/Drug Allergies, Sinus ... (Read more)
Dr. Sunil Saraf is an adult allergist and immunologist. Dr. Saraf attended medical school at Banaras Hindu University Institute of Medical Sciences. He is in-network for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.