We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO near Pasadena, TX.
Dr. David Engler is a physician who specializes in allergy & immunology. These areas are among Dr. Engler's clinical interests: sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. The average patient rating for Dr. Engler is 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Engler honors. Dr. Engler graduated from Baylor College of Medicine. His distinctions include: Texas Super Doctors and Board of Regents, American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, 1989-1991 & 1995-1998. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. Dr. Engler is affiliated with Houston Methodist and Memorial Hermann. He has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Sinusitis, Asthma, Hay Fever
Dr. Alnoor Malick is a specialist in allergy & immunology. He works in Pasadena, TX, Houston, TX, and Pearland, TX. Areas of expertise for Dr. Malick include sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. Dr. Malick honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Dr. Malick attended MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital and Houston Methodist. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Malick's office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Sinusitis, Asthma, Allergies, Hay Fever
Dr. Sunil Saraf's area of specialization is adult allergy & immunology. He is a graduate of Banaras Hindu University Institute of Medical Sciences. He honors several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Aetna Medicare. Dr. Saraf is professionally affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital.
Dr. Akram Mushtaha specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology and practices in Pasadena, TX and Houston, TX. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Amerigroup Star, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. Dr. Mushtaha is professionally affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Sinus Headache, Food Allergy, Skin Testing, Sinusitis, Allergy Testing, Asthma, ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.