- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze PPO near Pasadena, TX.
Dr. David Engler is an allergist/immunologist in Pasadena, TX, Houston, TX, and Pearland, TX. His clinical interests encompass sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. The average patient rating for Dr. Engler is 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Baylor College of Medicine. He has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors and Board of Regents, American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, 1989-1991 & 1995-1998. Dr. Engler is conversant in Spanish. He is affiliated with Houston Methodist and Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center (TMC). Dr. Engler is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Sinusitis, Asthma, Hay Fever
Dr. Alnoor Malick works as an allergist/immunologist. Dr. Malick's areas of expertise consist of sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice, as well as other insurance carriers. He obtained his medical school training at MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. Dr. Malick's hospital/clinic affiliations include Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital and Houston Methodist. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Sinusitis, Asthma, Allergies, Hay Fever
Dr. Sunil Saraf is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. He graduated from Banaras Hindu University Institute of Medical Sciences. He honors several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Aetna Medicare. Dr. Saraf is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital.
Dr. Akram Mushtaha specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology and practices in Pasadena, TX and Houston, TX. He graduated from Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Amerigroup Star are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mushtaha takes. Dr. Mushtaha is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Sinus Headache, Food Allergy, Skin Testing, Sinusitis, Allergy Testing, Subcutaneous ... (Read more)