We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze PPO near Pasadena, TX.
Dr. David Engler sees patients in Pasadena, TX and Houston, TX. His medical specialty is allergy & immunology. On average, patients gave Dr. Engler a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is especially interested in sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. He is a graduate of Baylor College of Medicine. Distinctions awarded to Dr. Engler include: Texas Super Doctors and Board of Regents, American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, 1989-1991 & 1995-1998. He is conversant in Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Houston Methodist. He is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Sinusitis, Asthma, Hay Fever
Dr. Alnoor Malick is an allergy & immunology specialist in Pasadena, TX, Houston, TX, and Pearland, TX. Clinical interests for Dr. Malick include sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. His professional affiliations include Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital and Houston Methodist. Dr. Malick is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice, as well as other insurance carriers. His practice is open to new patients. Dr. Malick attended MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston.
Clinical interests: Sinusitis, Asthma, Allergies, Hay Fever
Dr. Akram Mushtaha practices pediatric allergy & immunology. He is professionally affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital. Dr. Mushtaha's education and training includes medical school at Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Amerigroup Star, and more.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Sinus Headache, Food Allergy, Skin Testing, Sinusitis, Allergy Testing, Asthma, ... (Read more)
Dr. Sunil Saraf's specialty is adult allergy & immunology. He studied medicine at Banaras Hindu University Institute of Medical Sciences. He accepts Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.