We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze PPO near Pasadena, TX.
Dr. David Engler is an allergist/immunologist. He has indicated that his clinical interests include sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. Patients gave Dr. Engler an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. He attended medical school at Baylor College of Medicine. His distinctions include: Texas Super Doctors and Board of Regents, American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, 1989-1991 & 1995-1998. In addition to English, Dr. Engler speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Houston Methodist and Memorial Hermann. His practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Sinusitis, Asthma, Hay Fever
Dr. Alnoor Malick's specialty is allergy & immunology. He graduated from MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. Clinical interests for Dr. Malick include sinusitis (sinus infection), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), and asthma. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and United Healthcare Choice, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Malick is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital and Houston Methodist. He has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Sinusitis, Asthma, Allergies, Hay Fever
Dr. Sunil Saraf is an adult allergy & immunology specialist in Pasadena, TX, Houston, TX, and Pearland, TX. He studied medicine at Banaras Hindu University Institute of Medical Sciences. Dr. Saraf is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Aetna Medicare, as well as other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital.
Dr. Akram Mushtaha is a physician who specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology. He is professionally affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital. After attending Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine for medical school, Dr. Mushtaha completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Amerigroup Star, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Sinus Headache, Food Allergy, Skin Testing, Sinusitis, Allergy Testing, Asthma, ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.