We found 3 neurologists near Paris, TX.
Dr. Peter Edenhoffer's area of specialization is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He studied medicine at Semmelweis University Faculty of Medicine. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Edenhoffer is in-network for Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus, and Medicaid, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Joseph Scamardo works as a neurologist. He is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center's residency program. His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Scamardo accepts Medicare insurance.
Dr. Sunil Thummala is a neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) specialist. He honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Thummala is a graduate of Kakatiya Medical College.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)