We found 3 neurologists near Paris, TX.
Dr. Peter Edenhoffer is a physician who specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Edenhoffer is in-network for Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus, and Medicaid, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Semmelweis University Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Joseph Scamardo is a neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) specialist. He attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. Dr. Scamardo's patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Gregory Parks' medical specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)