We found 4 neurologists near Paris, TX.
Dr. Peter Edenhoffer specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Edenhoffer studied medicine at Semmelweis University Faculty of Medicine. His average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus, Medicaid, and more.
Dr. Joseph Scamardo is a medical specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Scamardo takes Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Sunil Thummala is a medical specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Thummala graduated from Kakatiya Medical College.
Dr. Gregory Parks is a physician who specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He takes Medicare insurance. He graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)