We found 3 neurologists near Paris, TX.
Dr. Peter Edenhoffer's medical specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus, and Medicaid, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Edenhoffer studied medicine at Semmelweis University Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Joseph Scamardo specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Scamardo is rated highly by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Scamardo trained at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
Dr. Sunil Thummala's specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He is a graduate of Kakatiya Medical College. Dr. Thummala is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)