We found 3 neurologists near Paris, TX.
Dr. Joseph Scamardo is a neurologist. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Scamardo is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center.
Dr. Peter Edenhoffer sees patients in Paris, TX. His medical specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). His patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Edenhoffer is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of Semmelweis University Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Sunil Thummala's area of specialization is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Thummala attended medical school at Kakatiya Medical College.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)