We found 4 neurologists near Paris, TX.
Dr. Peter Edenhoffer is a specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Edenhoffer's patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. He accepts Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus, Medicaid, and more. He is a graduate of Semmelweis University Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Joseph Scamardo specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). The average patient rating for Dr. Scamardo is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Scamardo accepts Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Sunil Thummala's specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at Kakatiya Medical College.
Dr. Gregory Parks practices neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)