We found 4 neurologists near Paris, TX.
Dr. Peter Edenhoffer is a neurologist. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus, and Medicaid. He is a graduate of Semmelweis University Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Joseph Scamardo is a specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Scamardo attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Sunil Thummala is a physician who specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He graduated from Kakatiya Medical College. Dr. Thummala is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)