We found 4 neurologists near Paris, TX.
Dr. Peter Edenhoffer specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. These areas are among Dr. Edenhoffer's clinical interests: nerve conduction study (NCS), dizziness and vertigo, and carotid ultrasound. He honors several insurance carriers, including Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus, and Medicaid. Dr. Edenhoffer is a graduate of Semmelweis University Faculty of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Stroke, Seizure, Nerve Conduction Studies, Headache, Dizziness, Dementia, Carotid Ultrasound, Botox
Dr. Joseph Scamardo is a specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts Medicare insurance. Before completing his residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Dr. Scamardo attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Marwan Purghol practices neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Purghol is in-network for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine. His residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Kansas.
Dr. Sunil Thummala is a medical specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He is professionally affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center. He graduated from Kakatiya Medical College.
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)