We found 3 neurologists near Paris, TX.
Dr. Joseph Scamardo is a medical specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Scamardo is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center's residency program.
Dr. Peter Edenhoffer specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) and practices in Paris, TX. Dr. Edenhoffer's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. Clinical interests for Dr. Edenhoffer include nerve conduction study (NCS), dizziness and vertigo, and carotid ultrasound. He takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Edenhoffer graduated from Semmelweis University Faculty of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Stroke, Seizure, Nerve Conduction Studies, Headache, Dizziness, Dementia, Carotid Ultrasound, Botox
Dr. Sunil Thummala is a neurologist. He takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Thummala studied medicine at Kakatiya Medical College.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)