We found 4 neurologists near Paris, TX.
Dr. Peter Edenhoffer specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Edenhoffer is in-network for Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus, and Medicaid, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from Semmelweis University Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Joseph Scamardo's medical specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. Patient reviews placed Dr. Scamardo at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Gregory Parks works as a neurologist. Dr. Parks accepts Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)