We found 3 neurologists near Paris, TX.
Dr. Peter Edenhoffer's specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He graduated from Semmelweis University Faculty of Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Edenhoffer is 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus, Medicaid, and more.
Dr. Joseph Scamardo practices neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) in Nacogdoches, TX and Paris, TX. He graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. He trained at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center for residency. Patient ratings for Dr. Scamardo average 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Scamardo takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. Sunil Thummala is a neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) specialist. Dr. Thummala honors Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at Kakatiya Medical College.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)