We found 4 pediatricians who accept Blue Advantage Bronze HMO 105 - Two $40 PCP Visits near Nacogdoches, TX.
Dr. Modupe Sokunbi practices general pediatrics in Nacogdoches, TX. Dr. Sokunbi graduated from the University of Ibadan College of Medicine. On average, patients gave her a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Mary Barnette is a pediatrician. The average patient rating for Dr. Barnette is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Barnette accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine.
Dr. Emmeken Godelieve Otte is a physician who specializes in general internal medicine and general pediatrics. Dr. Otte graduated from Texas A & M Health Science Center College of Medicine. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Melinda Wenner's specialty is general pediatrics. Patients rated Dr. Wenner highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wenner takes.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education