We found 4 pediatricians who accept Blue Advantage Bronze HMO 105 - Two $40 PCP Visits near Nacogdoches, TX.
Dr. Modupe Sokunbi is a pediatrician. Dr. Sokunbi attended medical school at the University of Ibadan College of Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Sokunbi is 4.5 stars out of 5. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mary Barnette's specialty is general pediatrics. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Barnette accepts. Dr. Barnette attended medical school at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine.
Dr. Emmeken Godelieve Otte's areas of specialization are general internal medicine and general pediatrics. Dr. Otte is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She attended medical school at Texas A & M Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Dr. Melinda Wenner works as a pediatrician. She has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Wenner is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education