We found 4 pediatric neurologists who accept United Healthcare EPO near Mcallen, TX.
Dr. Leonardo Garcia-Mendez's specialty is pediatric neurology. Dr. Garcia-Mendez is a graduate of the University of Zulia School of Medicine. He has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Wilson Sy is a specialist in pediatric neurology. He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Sy attended medical school at the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery.
Dr. Marcos Valdez is a physician who specializes in pediatric neurology. He accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Valdez studied medicine at Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Randy Williamson is a specialist in pediatric neurology. He works in Edinburg, TX. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests