We found 4 pediatric neurologists who accept United Healthcare EPO near Mcallen, TX.
Dr. Leonardo Garcia-Mendez is a specialist in pediatric neurology. He works in McAllen, TX. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Garcia-Mendez takes. Dr. Garcia-Mendez studied medicine at the University of Zulia School of Medicine.
Dr. Marcos Valdez practices pediatric neurology in McAllen, TX and Corpus Christi, TX. Dr. Valdez studied medicine at Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon Faculty of Medicine. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold.
Dr. Wilson Sy sees patients in McAllen, TX. His medical specialty is pediatric neurology. He attended medical school at the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Sy takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Randy Williamson specializes in pediatric neurology and practices in Edinburg, TX. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests