We found 3 pediatric neurologists who accept United Healthcare EPO near Mcallen, TX.
Dr. Leonardo Garcia-Mendez is a medical specialist in pediatric neurology. The average patient rating for Dr. Garcia-Mendez is 3.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Garcia-Mendez honors. Dr. Garcia-Mendez studied medicine at the University of Zulia School of Medicine.
Dr. Wilson Sy's medical specialty is pediatric neurology. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Sy is a graduate of the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery.
Dr. Marcos Valdez is a specialist in pediatric neurology. Dr. Valdez attended medical school at Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon Faculty of Medicine. He honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests