We found 4 pediatric neurologists who accept United Healthcare EPO near Mcallen, TX.
Dr. Leonardo Garcia-Mendez is a medical specialist in pediatric neurology. Dr. Garcia-Mendez attended medical school at the University of Zulia School of Medicine. His average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Wilson Sy practices pediatric neurology in McAllen, TX. He is a graduate of the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. Patients rated Dr. Sy highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Marcos Valdez works as a pediatric neurologist in McAllen, TX and Corpus Christi, TX. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Randy Williamson practices pediatric neurology. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests