We found 4 pediatric neurologists who accept United Healthcare EPO near Mcallen, TX.
Dr. Leonardo Garcia-Mendez, who practices in McAllen, TX, is a medical specialist in pediatric neurology. He is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Garcia-Mendez is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Zulia School of Medicine.
Dr. Wilson Sy is a medical specialist in pediatric neurology. He is a graduate of the University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery. Patient reviews placed Dr. Sy at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Sy accepts.
Dr. Marcos Valdez practices pediatric neurology in McAllen, TX and Corpus Christi, TX. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Valdez takes. He attended medical school at Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Randy Williamson practices pediatric neurology. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Migraines and other headaches
- Neurological disorders that cause physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and muscular dystrophy
- Developmental movement disorders, such as motor delays or low coordination
- Hydrocephalus, or fluid in the brain
- Brain tumors
- Social and behavioral disorders that originate in the brain, such as ADHD and autism (many, but not all pediatric neurologists offer this service)
- Blood tests
- Chromosomal testing
- EEG (electroencephalogram, a test to measure electrical activity in the brain)
- EMG (electromyography, tests to measure how well nerves and muscles work)
- Developmental screening tests
- Hearing and vision tests