- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 3 pediatricians who accept Blue Choice near Marble Falls, TX.
Dr. Kelly Offutt specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Marble Falls, TX. She is affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare. Dr. Offutt attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. She completed her residency training at Wilford Hall Medical Center. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Offutt accepts. She has received the following distinction: Voted Highland Lakes Reader's Choice "Favorite Pediatrician in Burnet County" 2008, 2010.
Clinical interests: Counseling Services
Dr. Kimberly Fehlis' area of specialization is general pediatrics. Her training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. Dr. Fehlis is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. She is conversant in Spanish. Dr. Fehlis is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Endotracheal Intubation, Depression, Circumcision, Failure to Thrive, Hypertension, Preventive ... (Read more)
Dr. Sandra Thomas is a Marble Falls, TX physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Thomas is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. Her professional affiliations include Private Practice and Seton Healthcare Family. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more.