We found 4 dermatologists who accept Bronze Choice HSA 6300 - 2 with IVF near Marble Falls, TX.
Dr. Brian Ransdell practices surgical dermatology in Marble Falls, TX and The Woodlands, TX. He graduated from Baylor College of Medicine and then he performed his residency at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, and a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Ransdell include mohs surgery and skin cancer. Dr. Ransdell is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He has received professional recognition including the following: Alpha Omega Alpha. He speaks Spanish. Dr. Ransdell is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Mohs Surgery, Skin Issues
Dr. Mollie Jan is a physician who specializes in surgical dermatology. She is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. She attended medical school at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Jan is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Melinda Conroy's specialty is surgical dermatology. She is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. She is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Conroy is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more.
Dr. Lela Lankerani is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Lankerani is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. She is a graduate of Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Lankerani has received the distinction of Texas Rising Stars.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.