We found 4 dermatologists who accept Bronze Choice HSA 6300 - 2 with IVF near Marble Falls, TX.
Dr. Brian Ransdell is a surgical dermatologist in Marble Falls, TX and The Woodlands, TX. In his practice, Dr. Ransdell focuses on psoriasis, mohs surgery, and skin cancer. Dr. Ransdell is affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare. He takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. After attending Baylor College of Medicine for medical school, he completed his residency training at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, and a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Ransdell has received professional recognition including the following: Alpha Omega Alpha. He speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Mohs Surgery, Skin Issues
Dr. Mollie Jan is a surgical dermatologist in Burnet, TX, Marble Falls, TX, and Georgetown, TX. In her practice, Dr. Jan focuses on skin cancer. Dr. Jan is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. She is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Skin Issues
Dr. Melinda Conroy is a pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology specialist in Lakeway, TX and Marble Falls, TX. Clinical interests for Dr. Conroy include nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. She studied medicine at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Conroy is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail ... (Read more)
Dr. Lela Lankerani's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. Dr. Lankerani honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. She studied medicine at Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Lankerani has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Rising Stars.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.