We found 4 dermatologists who accept Blue Choice Gold PPO 020 near Marble Falls, TX.
Dr. Brian Ransdell practices surgical dermatology. His clinical interests include psoriasis, mohs surgery, and skin cancer. Dr. Ransdell is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He graduated from Baylor College of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, and a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Ransdell has received the following distinction: Alpha Omega Alpha. He speaks Spanish. Dr. Ransdell is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Dermatology, Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Skin Cancer, Medical Dermatology, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer
Dr. Mollie Jan practices surgical dermatology in Burnet, TX, Marble Falls, TX, and Georgetown, TX. She attended medical school at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Areas of expertise for Dr. Jan include skin cancer. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer
Dr. Melinda Conroy works as a pediatric dermatologist and surgical dermatologist. Her areas of expertise include the following: nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Conroy graduated from Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Conroy is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Hair Disorders, ... (Read more)
Dr. Lela Lankerani is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Lankerani accepts. Dr. Lankerani attended medical school at Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has received the distinction of Texas Rising Stars.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.