We found 4 dermatologists who accept Blue Choice Gold PPO 020 near Marble Falls, TX.
Dr. Brian Ransdell is a surgical dermatology specialist. Dr. Ransdell's clinical interests include mohs surgery and skin cancer. He is affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare. He accepts Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Baylor College of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, and a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Ransdell has received the following distinction: Alpha Omega Alpha. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Mohs Surgery, Skin Issues
Dr. Mollie Jan practices surgical dermatology in Burnet, TX, Marble Falls, TX, and Georgetown, TX. She is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. Dr. Jan takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. She studied medicine at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Melinda Conroy sees patients in Lakeway, TX and Marble Falls, TX. Her medical specialty is surgical dermatology. Dr. Conroy accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. She attended medical school at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Dr. Lela Lankerani works as a dermatologist in Marble Falls, TX and Austin, TX. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Lankerani studied medicine at Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has received the following distinction: Texas Rising Stars. Dr. Lankerani is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.