We found 4 dermatologists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 005 near Marble Falls, TX.
Dr. Brian Ransdell is a physician who specializes in surgical dermatology. Clinical interests for Dr. Ransdell include psoriasis, mohs surgery, and skin cancer. He takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He attended Baylor College of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, and a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine for residency. He has received the following distinction: Alpha Omega Alpha. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. Dr. Ransdell is affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Mohs Surgery, Skin Issues
Dr. Mollie Jan's medical specialty is surgical dermatology. In her practice, she is particularly interested in skin cancer. She is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Dr. Jan is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Skin Issues
Dr. Melinda Conroy is a medical specialist in pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. Dr. Conroy's areas of expertise include nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. She graduated from Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Conroy is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail ... (Read more)
Dr. Lela Lankerani is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Lankerani honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. She graduated from Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has received the distinction of Texas Rising Stars. Dr. Lankerani is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.