We found 4 dermatologists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 005 near Marble Falls, TX.
Dr. Brian Ransdell works as a surgical dermatologist in Marble Falls, TX and The Woodlands, TX. Dr. Ransdell's education and training includes medical school at Baylor College of Medicine and residency at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, and a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine. His clinical interests include psoriasis, mohs surgery, and skin cancer. He is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He has received the following distinction: Alpha Omega Alpha. Dr. Ransdell is conversant in Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Dermatology, Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Skin Cancer, Medical Dermatology, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer
Dr. Mollie Jan is a surgical dermatology specialist. In her practice, she is particularly interested in skin cancer. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Dr. Jan attended medical school at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer
Dr. Melinda Conroy's specialties are pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. Her areas of expertise include the following: nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. Dr. Conroy studied medicine at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Hair Disorders, ... (Read more)
Dr. Lela Lankerani's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Lankerani graduated from Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Rising Stars. She is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.