We found 4 dermatologists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 005 near Marble Falls, TX.
Dr. Brian Ransdell is a surgical dermatologist. In his practice, Dr. Ransdell focuses on mohs surgery and skin cancer. Dr. Ransdell is in-network for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Baylor College of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Ransdell trained at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, and a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine. He has received professional recognition including the following: Alpha Omega Alpha. Dr. Ransdell speaks Spanish. Dr. Ransdell is professionally affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Mohs Surgery, Skin Issues
Dr. Mollie Jan specializes in surgical dermatology. She is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. She graduated from Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Jan honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Melinda Conroy is a surgical dermatologist in Lakeway, TX and Marble Falls, TX. She is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. Dr. Conroy studied medicine at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Lela Lankerani's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She studied medicine at Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Lankerani is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. She has received the following distinction: Texas Rising Stars. She is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.