We found 4 dermatologists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 005 near Marble Falls, TX.
Dr. Brian Ransdell is a surgical dermatology specialist. In his practice, Dr. Ransdell focuses on mohs surgery and skin cancer. Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ransdell takes. His education and training includes medical school at Baylor College of Medicine and residency at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, and a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine. He has received the following distinction: Alpha Omega Alpha. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. Dr. Ransdell is affiliated with Scott & White Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Mohs Surgery, Skin Issues
Dr. Mollie Jan works as a surgical dermatologist. Dr. Jan is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. She accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Melinda Conroy's area of specialization is surgical dermatology. Dr. Conroy is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. She attended medical school at Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lela Lankerani's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Lankerani attended medical school at Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. She has received the following distinction: Texas Rising Stars. She is affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.