- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 5 pediatricians who accept Aetna Silver EPO near Mansfield, TX.
Dr. Mark Wayne works as a pediatrician. His average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. Dr. Wayne accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Wayne is open to new patients. He graduated from the University of Texas and then he performed his residency at Children's Medical Center Dallas.
Dr. Melody Burton works as a pediatrician in Mansfield, TX. Patient ratings for Dr. Burton average 3.5 stars out of 5. Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Aetna HSA are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Burton honors. She is a graduate of Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gretchen Prater works as a pediatrician in Mansfield, TX. She accepts Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Prater is affiliated with Cook Children's.
Dr. Kerstin Archer works as a general pediatrician. She is professionally affiliated with Cook Children's. Patient reviews placed Dr. Archer at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. She accepts Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Julie Tomberlin is a Mansfield, TX physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Tomberlin's average rating from her patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. She honors Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.