- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing
We found 3 pediatric gastroenterologists who accept Silver Compass Balanced 2000 1 near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Mark Feist is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Feist accepts several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice.
Dr. James Higgins is a physician who specializes in pediatric gastroenterology. Patient reviews placed Dr. Higgins at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Higgins takes.
Dr. Robert Simek works as a pediatric gastroenterologist in Lubbock, TX. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.