We found 4 pediatric gastroenterologists who accept Silver Compass Balanced 2000 1 near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Karen Soriano specializes in pediatric gastroenterology and practices in Lubbock, TX. She graduated from the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. She has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Dr. Soriano is in-network for United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and more.
Dr. James Higgins is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in Lubbock, TX. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Higgins is in-network for United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Mark Feist is a specialist in pediatric gastroenterology. He works in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Feist graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. He takes several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice.
Dr. Robert Simek is a medical specialist in pediatric gastroenterology. Dr. Simek is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing