- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing
We found 4 pediatric gastroenterologists who accept Silver Compass Balanced 2000 1 near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Karen Soriano's specialty is pediatric gastroenterology. She attended medical school at the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. She has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Dr. Soriano is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice.
Dr. James Higgins works as a pediatric gastroenterologist. He attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Higgins honors United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mark Feist's area of specialization is pediatric gastroenterology. He takes United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and more. Dr. Feist is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Robert Simek is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.