We found 4 pediatric gastroenterologists who accept Silver Compass Balanced 2000 1 near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Karen Soriano's specialty is pediatric gastroenterology. Her patients gave her an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Soriano accepts United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and more. She graduated from the University of the Philippines College of Medicine.
Dr. James Higgins practices pediatric gastroenterology in Lubbock, TX. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Higgins accepts United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and more. He is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Dr. Mark Feist specializes in pediatric gastroenterology. Dr. Feist attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. He takes United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing