We found 4 pediatric endocrinologists who accept United Healthcare Gold EPO near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Daina Dreimane's area of specialization is pediatric endocrinology. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She is a graduate of Riga Stradins University Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Dreimane's distinctions include: Southern California Super Doctors; Southern California Super Doctors 2008; and Los Angeles Super Doctors. She is conversant in Russian.
Dr. Surendra Varma works as a pediatric endocrinologist. He is a graduate of King George Medical University. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Varma accepts. Awards and/or distinctions Dr. Varma has received include Outstanding Clinical Teacher; Certificate Of Commendation, Us Army; and President'S Award Of Excellence In Teaching. Unfortunately, he is not currently accepting new patients.
Dr. Michael Bourgeois is a pediatric endocrinology specialist. Dr. Bourgeois accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Dr. Nancy Beck's medical specialty is pediatric endocrinology. Dr. Beck accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)