We found 4 pediatric endocrinologists who accept United Healthcare Gold EPO near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Daina Dreimane practices pediatric endocrinology in Lubbock, TX. She speaks Russian. Dr. Dreimane attended medical school at Riga Stradins University Faculty of Medicine. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Awards and/or distinctions she has received include Southern California Super Doctors; Southern California Super Doctors 2008; and Los Angeles Super Doctors.
Dr. Surendra Varma is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in Lubbock, TX. He attended medical school at King George Medical University. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Varma has received professional recognition including the following: Outstanding Clinical Teacher; Certificate Of Commendation, Us Army; and President'S Award Of Excellence In Teaching. He is closed to new patients at this time.
Dr. Michael Bourgeois is a specialist in pediatric endocrinology. He works in Lubbock, TX. He is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Bourgeois honors.
Dr. Nancy Beck's area of specialization is pediatric endocrinology. Dr. Beck takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)