- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)
We found 4 pediatric endocrinologists who accept United Healthcare Gold EPO near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Daina Dreimane is a Lubbock, TX physician who specializes in pediatric endocrinology. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Dreimane is a graduate of Riga Stradins University Faculty of Medicine. She has received distinctions including Southern California Super Doctors; Southern California Super Doctors 2008; and Los Angeles Super Doctors. She speaks Russian.
Dr. Michael Bourgeois practices pediatric endocrinology. Dr. Bourgeois accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Dr. Nancy Beck's area of specialization is pediatric endocrinology. Dr. Beck attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.