We found 4 pediatric endocrinologists who accept United Healthcare Gold EPO near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Daina Dreimane is a pediatric endocrinology specialist. Dr. Dreimane accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. She attended medical school at Riga Stradins University Faculty of Medicine. Distinctions awarded to Dr. Dreimane include: Southern California Super Doctors; Southern California Super Doctors 2008; and Los Angeles Super Doctors. Dr. Dreimane speaks Russian.
Dr. Surendra Varma is a specialist in pediatric endocrinology. He works in Lubbock, TX. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He has a closed panel. Dr. Varma studied medicine at King George Medical University. Dr. Varma has received professional recognition including the following: Outstanding Clinical Teacher; Certificate Of Commendation, Us Army; and President'S Award Of Excellence In Teaching.
Dr. Michael Bourgeois' medical specialty is pediatric endocrinology. He graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Dr. Bourgeois takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Nancy Beck is a pediatric endocrinologist in Lubbock, TX and Austin, TX. She is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)