We found 4 pediatric endocrinologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Advantage Plus near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Daina Dreimane is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Dreimane accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at Riga Stradins University Faculty of Medicine. Awards and/or distinctions she has received include Southern California Super Doctors; Southern California Super Doctors 2008; and Los Angeles Super Doctors. She speaks Russian.
Dr. Surendra Varma is a medical specialist in pediatric endocrinology. Dr. Varma is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He is not accepting new patients at this time. He graduated from King George Medical University. He has received the following distinctions: Outstanding Clinical Teacher; Certificate Of Commendation, Us Army; and President'S Award Of Excellence In Teaching.
Dr. Michael Bourgeois works as a pediatric endocrinologist. He studied medicine at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Bourgeois honors.
Dr. Nancy Beck is a specialist in pediatric endocrinology. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Beck attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)