We found 4 pediatric endocrinologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Advantage Plus near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Daina Dreimane sees patients in Lubbock, TX. Her medical specialty is pediatric endocrinology. She is conversant in Russian. She attended medical school at Riga Stradins University Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Dreimane is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Distinctions awarded to Dr. Dreimane include: Southern California Super Doctors; Southern California Super Doctors 2008; and Los Angeles Super Doctors.
Dr. Surendra Varma is a pediatric endocrinology specialist. Dr. Varma attended medical school at King George Medical University. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Awards and/or distinctions he has received include Outstanding Clinical Teacher; Certificate Of Commendation, Us Army; and President'S Award Of Excellence In Teaching. He is not currently accepting new patients.
Dr. Michael Bourgeois sees patients in Lubbock, TX. His medical specialty is pediatric endocrinology. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Dr. Nancy Beck is a pediatric endocrinology specialist. Dr. Beck attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)