We found 4 pediatric endocrinologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Advantage Plus near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Daina Dreimane is a physician who specializes in pediatric endocrinology. Dr. Dreimane is a graduate of Riga Stradins University Faculty of Medicine. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She has received the following distinctions: Southern California Super Doctors; Southern California Super Doctors 2008; and Los Angeles Super Doctors. In addition to English, she speaks Russian.
Dr. Surendra Varma is a pediatric endocrinologist. He studied medicine at King George Medical University. Dr. Varma takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He has received the following distinctions: Outstanding Clinical Teacher; Certificate Of Commendation, Us Army; and President'S Award Of Excellence In Teaching. He is closed to new patients at this time.
Dr. Michael Bourgeois is a pediatric endocrinology specialist. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Bourgeois is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Dr. Nancy Beck sees patients in Lubbock, TX and Austin, TX. Her medical specialty is pediatric endocrinology. She studied medicine at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Beck honors.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)