We found 4 pediatric endocrinologists who accept Blue Choice Gold PPO 020 near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Daina Dreimane is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in Lubbock, TX. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Dreimane is a graduate of Riga Stradins University Faculty of Medicine. Her distinctions include: Southern California Super Doctors; Southern California Super Doctors 2008; and Los Angeles Super Doctors. In addition to English, she speaks Russian.
Dr. Surendra Varma's medical specialty is pediatric endocrinology. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Varma graduated from King George Medical University. Awards and/or distinctions he has received include Outstanding Clinical Teacher; Certificate Of Commendation, Us Army; and President'S Award Of Excellence In Teaching. He has a closed panel.
Dr. Michael Bourgeois is a pediatric endocrinology specialist. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Dr. Nancy Beck practices pediatric endocrinology in Lubbock, TX and Austin, TX. Dr. Beck honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)