We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Choice near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Eileen Talusan-Garcia is a specialist in pediatric allergy & immunology. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Talusan-Garcia is a graduate of the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. She has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Goutam Shome's medical specialty is adult allergy & immunology. His average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Shome accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He is a graduate of Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Robert Mamlok is an allergy & immunology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Patient ratings for Dr. Mamlok average 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mamlok honors. Dr. Mamlok graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussel. Dr. Mamlok has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. James Tarbox is a medical specialist in adult allergy & immunology. He studied medicine at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. Dr. Tarbox is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.