We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Choice near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Eileen Talusan-Garcia specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology. Dr. Talusan-Garcia is a graduate of the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Talusan-Garcia accepts. She has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Goutam Shome practices adult allergy & immunology in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Shome attended medical school at Dhaka Medical College. The average patient rating for Dr. Shome is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Robert Mamlok is an allergy & immunology specialist. He attended medical school at Vrije Universiteit Brussel. The average patient rating for Dr. Mamlok is 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Mamlok has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. James Tarbox is a Lubbock, TX physician who specializes in adult allergy & immunology. He graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. Dr. Tarbox accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.