- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Choice near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Eileen Talusan-Garcia is a physician who specializes in allergy & immunology. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Talusan-Garcia attended medical school at the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. She has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Goutam Shome is an adult allergist and immunologist and rheumatologist in Lubbock, TX. He attended medical school at Dhaka Medical College. Patients gave Dr. Shome an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Robert Mamlok's specialty is allergy & immunology. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Mamlok accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. James Tarbox's medical specialty is adult allergy & immunology. He attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.