We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Eileen Talusan-Garcia is a pediatric allergy & immunology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Talusan-Garcia attended medical school at the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. She takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. She has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Goutam Shome is an adult allergy & immunology specialist. He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Shome is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He attended medical school at Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Robert Mamlok is a specialist in allergy & immunology. He works in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Mamlok is a graduate of Vrije Universiteit Brussel. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. James Tarbox practices adult allergy & immunology in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Tarbox is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.