We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Goutam Shome is a medical specialist in adult allergy & immunology. He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. Shome attended medical school at Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Eileen Talusan-Garcia is a pediatric allergy & immunology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Talusan-Garcia studied medicine at the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Talusan-Garcia accepts. She has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Robert Mamlok is a Lubbock, TX physician who specializes in allergy & immunology. He is a graduate of Vrije Universiteit Brussel. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Mamlok is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Mamlok has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. James Tarbox specializes in adult allergy & immunology and practices in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Tarbox takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.