We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Eileen Talusan-Garcia is a Lubbock, TX physician who specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology. She attended medical school at the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Talusan-Garcia takes. Dr. Talusan-Garcia has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Goutam Shome is an adult allergy & immunology specialist. He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. Shome studied medicine at Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Robert Mamlok practices allergy & immunology. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Mamlok honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. He graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussel. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. James Tarbox is a specialist in adult allergy & immunology. He works in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Tarbox attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.