We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Eileen Talusan-Garcia's specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. She is a graduate of the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. Dr. Talusan-Garcia is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. She has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Goutam Shome's medical specialty is adult allergy & immunology. He studied medicine at Dhaka Medical College. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Shome is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Robert Mamlok's specialty is allergy & immunology. He studied medicine at Vrije Universiteit Brussel. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Mamlok is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. James Tarbox's area of specialization is adult allergy & immunology. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Tarbox honors. He attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.