We found 6 neurologists near Longview, TX.
Dr. Richard Hamer is a specialist in vascular neurology. He works in Longview, TX. Dr. Hamer is a graduate of the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine. He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He takes Medicare insurance. He has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Zuka Khabbazeh's specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Khabbazeh's average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. She graduated from American University of Beirut Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. William Perkins' specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He graduated from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. Dr. Perkins takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. Uma Pulipaka is a neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) specialist in Longview, TX. Dr. Pulipaka honors Medicare insurance. She is a graduate of Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Rajani Caesar is a physician who specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). She accepts Medicare insurance. She is a graduate of Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Dr. Joe Bowers works as a neurologist. Dr. Bowers is a graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. He takes Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)