We found 5 neurologists near Longview, TX.
Dr. Richard Hamer sees patients in Longview, TX. His medical specialty is vascular neurology. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Hamer is a graduate of the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine. Dr. Hamer has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. William Perkins, who practices in Longview, TX, is a medical specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Perkins is a graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Rajani Caesar practices neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). She attended medical school at Erasmus University Rotterdam. Dr. Caesar is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Uma Pulipaka is a specialist in neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). She accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Pulipaka is a graduate of Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Joe Bowers specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. Dr. Bowers is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)