We found 6 neurologists near Longview, TX.
Dr. Richard Hamer is a vascular neurology specialist. He has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Hamer is a graduate of the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Zuka Khabbazeh specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) and practices in McAllen, TX and Longview, TX. Dr. Khabbazeh honors Medicare insurance. She is a graduate of American University of Beirut Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Uma Pulipaka specializes in neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Pulipaka attended medical school at Kurnool Medical College. She is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Dr. William Perkins is a neurologist. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Perkins attended medical school at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine.
Dr. Rajani Caesar's medical specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). She is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Caesar attended medical school at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Dr. Joe Bowers is a physician who specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Bowers is in-network for Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)