We found 5 neurologists near Longview, TX.
Dr. Richard Hamer is a Longview, TX physician who specializes in vascular neurology. Patient ratings for Dr. Hamer average 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. William Perkins is a neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) specialist. Dr. Perkins is a graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. Uma Pulipaka specializes in neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) and practices in Longview, TX. She takes Medicare insurance. She studied medicine at Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Joe Bowers' specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Bowers studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)