We found 5 neurologists near Longview, TX.
Dr. Richard Hamer is a Longview, TX physician who specializes in vascular neurology. He attended medical school at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Hamer average 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. William Perkins, who practices in Longview, TX, is a medical specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Patient ratings for Dr. Perkins average 3.5 stars out of 5. He honors Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Medicine.
Dr. Rajani Caesar specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) and practices in Longview, TX. She accepts Medicare insurance. She is a graduate of Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Dr. Uma Pulipaka's specialties are neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). She is a graduate of Kurnool Medical College. Dr. Pulipaka takes Medicare insurance.
Dr. Joe Bowers is a neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) specialist in Longview, TX. He takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Bowers graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)