We found 6 neurologists near Longview, TX.
Dr. Richard Hamer's specialty is vascular neurology. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Hamer is affiliated with East Texas Medical Center. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He graduated from the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Uma Pulipaka specializes in neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Pulipaka honors Medicare insurance. She studied medicine at Kurnool Medical College. She is professionally affiliated with East Texas Medical Center.
Dr. William Perkins is a specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He studied medicine at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Zuka Khabbazeh works as a neurologist in McAllen, TX and Longview, TX. Dr. Khabbazeh accepts Medicare insurance. She graduated from American University of Beirut Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Rajani Caesar sees patients in Longview, TX. Her medical specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). She takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Caesar attended medical school at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Dr. Joe Bowers works as a neurologist. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. Dr. Bowers is affiliated with East Texas Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)