We found 6 neurologists near Longview, TX.
Dr. Richard Hamer's area of specialization is vascular neurology. Dr. Hamer studied medicine at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine. He is rated highly by his patients. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. William Perkins is a neurologist in Longview, TX. On average, patients gave Dr. Perkins a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine.
Dr. Zuka Khabbazeh's area of specialization is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Patients gave her an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Khabbazeh is a graduate of American University of Beirut Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Rajani Caesar specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). She accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Caesar studied medicine at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Dr. Uma Pulipaka specializes in neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) and practices in Longview, TX. She attended medical school at Kurnool Medical College. She honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Joe Bowers works as a neurologist. He graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)