We found 6 neurologists near Longview, TX.
Dr. Richard Hamer works as a vascular neurologist in Longview, TX. He is professionally affiliated with East Texas Medical Center. Dr. Hamer is a graduate of the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Hamer is 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors Medicare insurance. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Uma Pulipaka works as a neurophysiologist and neurologist. She is affiliated with East Texas Medical Center. She accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Pulipaka studied medicine at Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Joe Bowers specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) and practices in Longview, TX. He is affiliated with East Texas Medical Center. He takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Bowers studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Dr. William Perkins practices neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Perkins studied medicine at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Zuka Khabbazeh specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Khabbazeh is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. She studied medicine at American University of Beirut Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Rajani Caesar, who practices in Longview, TX, is a medical specialist in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). She graduated from Erasmus University Rotterdam. She honors Medicare insurance.
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)