We found 5 neurologists near Longview, TX.
Dr. Richard Hamer specializes in vascular neurology and practices in Longview, TX. He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Hamer honors Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine. Dr. Hamer has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. William Perkins sees patients in Longview, TX. His medical specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He attended medical school at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Perkins honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Rajani Caesar specializes in neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) and practices in Longview, TX. She is in-network for Medicare insurance. She graduated from Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Dr. Uma Pulipaka's areas of specialization are neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). She honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Pulipaka studied medicine at Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Joe Bowers practices neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) in Longview, TX. Dr. Bowers takes Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)