We found 6 neurologists near Longview, TX.
Dr. Richard Hamer works as a vascular neurologist. His average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Hamer is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine. He has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Zuka Khabbazeh's medical specialty is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). She takes Medicare insurance. Dr. Khabbazeh is a graduate of American University of Beirut Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Uma Pulipaka works as a neurophysiologist and neurologist in Longview, TX. She takes Medicare insurance. She graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. William Perkins is a neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) specialist in Longview, TX. He accepts Medicare insurance. He graduated from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine.
Dr. Rajani Caesar's area of specialization is neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Caesar is a graduate of Erasmus University Rotterdam. She honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Joe Bowers is a neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) specialist. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Bowers attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- motor skills (the way your brain and muscles work together)
- sensory skills (sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell)
- nerve function
- coordination and balance
- changes in mood or behavior
- medication (such as interferon for MS or topiramate for migraines)
- laser therapy (class IV laser treatment is sometimes used to alleviate peripheral neuropathy pain)
- physical therapy (stretches and exercises can increase balance and range of motion, helping patients to move more easily and with less pain)