We found 4 dermatologists who accept Blue Choice near Longview, TX.
Dr. Mark Wallis is a medical specialist in pediatric dermatology, dermatological immunology, and dermatopathology. He speaks Spanish. His clinical interests include nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and contact dermatitis. After attending the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine, Dr. Wallis completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. Patient ratings for Dr. Wallis average 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Wallis is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers. He has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Hair Disorders, Laser Procedures, Medical ... (Read more)
Dr. Larry Smith is a pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Smith has indicated that his clinical interests include nail issues, hair problems, and psoriasis. He honors several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice. He graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Tulane University.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Hair Disorders, Medical Dermatology, Nail Disorders, Psoriasis, Skin of Color
Dr. Stephen Beck is a pediatric dermatologist, dermatopathologist, and mohs skin cancer surgeon. His areas of expertise include the following: nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. He graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. Dr. Beck is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Hair Disorders, Medical Dermatology, Nail ... (Read more)
Dr. Denis Adams' area of specialization is dermatological immunology. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.