We found 4 dermatologists who accept Blue Choice near Longview, TX.
Dr. Mark Wallis' specialties are pediatric dermatology, dermatological immunology, and dermatopathology. He practices in Longview, TX and Tyler, TX. Dr. Wallis graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Wallis average 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and more. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Jason Blaser's specialties are dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patient ratings for Dr. Blaser average 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Blaser studied medicine at the University of Nevada School of Medicine.
Dr. Stephen Beck specializes in MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Beck attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine.
Dr. Denis Adams' specialty is dermatological immunology. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Adams takes.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.