We found 5 dermatologists who accept Blue Choice near Longview, TX.
Dr. Mark Wallis is a specialist in pediatric dermatology, dermatological immunology, and dermatopathology. He works in Longview, TX and Tyler, TX. Dr. Wallis's average rating from his patients is 3.0 stars out of 5. Areas of expertise for Dr. Wallis include nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and contact dermatitis. He is in-network for United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Wallis is a graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors. Dr. Wallis is conversant in Spanish.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic ... (Read more)
Dr. Jason Blaser's areas of specialization are dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery; he sees patients in Longview, TX, Tyler, TX, and San Antonio, TX. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Blaser's clinical interests encompass skin cancer. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice. He studied medicine at the University of Nevada School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer
Dr. Larry Smith is a pediatric dermatologist, dermatopathologist, and mohs skin cancer surgeon. Dr. Smith's patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. These areas are among his clinical interests: nail issues, hair problems, and psoriasis. United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Smith accepts. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Tulane University, Dr. Smith attended medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Hair Problems, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail Issues, Skin Issues, Skin of Color
Dr. Stephen Beck is a pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and MOHS-micrographic surgery specialist in Longview, TX and Tyler, TX. He graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. His areas of expertise include the following: nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Dr. Beck's average rating from his patients is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Beck is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail ... (Read more)
Dr. Denis Adams specializes in dermatological immunology and practices in Longview, TX. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.