We found 4 dermatologists who accept Blue Choice near Longview, TX.
Dr. Mark Wallis' areas of specialization are pediatric dermatology, dermatological immunology, and dermatopathology. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wallis accepts. Dr. Wallis graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. He has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Jason Blaser works as a dermatopathologist and mohs skin cancer surgeon. Patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. United Healthcare Compass, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Blaser takes. He graduated from the University of Nevada School of Medicine.
Dr. Stephen Beck is a mohs skin cancer surgeon. Dr. Beck studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Denis Adams is a specialist in dermatological immunology. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Adams accepts.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.