We found 2 perinatologists who accept Gold Compass Balanced 500 near League City, TX.
Dr. Thomas Rowe specializes in maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology). Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Rowe attended medical school at Baylor College of Medicine. He has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Linda Goodrum is a Webster, TX physician who specializes in maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology) and neonatology. Dr. Goodrum is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. She graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport.
Years Since Graduation
- Advanced maternal age (over 35)
- Recurrent miscarriages
- Premature rupture of membranes, or “water breaking” too early
- Congenital disorders that may impact birth
- Multiples (twins, triplets, or higher)
- Health issues in the mother, including chronic illness (diabetes, kidney disease, heart disease, etc.) and infectious disease (hepatitis, HIV)