We found 2 perinatologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic HMO near League City, TX.
Dr. Thomas Rowe works as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Webster, TX. Dr. Rowe attended medical school at Baylor College of Medicine. He has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. He has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Linda Goodrum's medical specialty is maternal and fetal medicine (perinatology) and neonatology. The average patient rating for Dr. Goodrum is 1.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Goodrum takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. She studied medicine at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport.
Years Since Graduation
- Advanced maternal age (over 35)
- Recurrent miscarriages
- Premature rupture of membranes, or “water breaking” too early
- Congenital disorders that may impact birth
- Multiples (twins, triplets, or higher)
- Health issues in the mother, including chronic illness (diabetes, kidney disease, heart disease, etc.) and infectious disease (hepatitis, HIV)